Nor Cal golf outing - THP West! (no not PGA West)

Another vote for Saturday. Schedule permitting, I would like to join you guys for a round.

New confirmed date is Saturday, November 10th.

​I'll update the OP with more details.

OP Updated with more details.

I am tentatively in. Since November is so far away, I will update this thread if my plans change and the day becomes impossible.

I'd go out at any time if I am in town. One thing to note - in the summer months, the afternoons out there are very windy. It's makes the course very difficult compared to the morning. That's why they are not very busy in the afternoons during June-October.

I'll keep my eyes on this one. Might drive up and make it a nice weekend getaway.

I'm interested. I'm in the Bay Area as well. Both dates mentioned (10/28 and 11/10) work for me as of right now. Tee times starting at 10:30 is better for me than 8:30 starts (it's ~1.5 hours down to Hollister for me).

Bumping this back up. We are about 6 weeks away now so I'd like to see if we can get enough people to commit so that we can have a least a couple of foursomes, if not more.

Price will be $65 as stated in the OP. Please let me know if you want to play. For payments, players can paypal me directly as it will all be pre-paid in advance and I'd like to have all payments for players in by November 1st.

If there are less than 8 people, including myself, then the rate would probably be about $10 more.

I'm in for at least one. (Me)

Ok - I'll check in on the thread over the next couple of weeks and then set everything by mid October or so. Hopefully we'll a decent turnout.

I'll see if I can bring a full foursome. Any of the SoCal group seen this thread?

Sorry Rob I'm out of town that weekend. Hope you guys get a good group.

I'm back from Spain. At this time, there isn't very much interest in this event but we may be able to have a foursome or two for at least a fun round. I'll gauge the interest over the next week and make a decision by mid month as to whether or not this event will happen. In any event, I'll be playing that day if anyone wants to join me should the event not be "official". I need at least a couple of foursomes in order to get the discounted rate.

I'm waiting to hear back from multiple co-workers. Still trying to pull some people together for this.

If anything, it would be nice if we could at least get a foursome or two together.

I'm in. If nothing else, the way I have been playing lately I will be good for comic relief.

Due to a lack of interest, this event has been cancelled. I'll still be going off at 1030am that day if anyone wants to join me. You'll get the guest rate or current web special rate, whichever is lower at the time.

Sorry to hear that Rob. We may do a small get together on the central coast in the next month or so. If your interested let me know.

Sure - just let me know the details and if I can make it, I'll be there.

Sorry Rob, the course sure sounded nice. I wish it fit with my schedule. Hope to see you down in the central coast. Lets get some CA THP momentum rolling!

At this point we just need two more people to make a foursome. There's always room for more as well.

Back