2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, not resorting to Cookie tactics at all, I dont have room to talk. I was referring to that beautiful shiny dome of yours. :alien:

I don't know man.....I'm confused by your tactics.

shape·ly (sh
amacr.gif
p
prime.gif
l
emacr.gif
)
adj. shape·li·er, shape·li·est1. Having a distinct shape.
2. Having a pleasing shape.

I don't know man.....I'm confused by your tactics.

shape·ly(sh
amacr.gif
p
prime.gif
l
emacr.gif
)
adj. shape·li·er, shape·li·est1. Having a distinct shape.
2. Having a pleasing shape.

Dont listen to the lies of a dictionary, Jake.

JakeNation is a confusing place but the stories told are awesomely funny

Jake sure has me confused right now. I love what all 4 captains bring to this event. Going to be such a great ride. The deadline looms large for people to enter to be part of it.

I am so excited to find out who will be joining me on Team Paradise this year. I don't even know you yet.....but I already love you guys. :friends:

And we love you too puttin4brohugs!!

I really can't wait to find out what team I will be playing for, I will be honored to play for any of the 3 of you!

So busy at work, but in 48 hours I'll be on plane to US and I'll be checking and congratulating all selected players at the right time zone :D

I really can't wait to find out what team I will be playing for, I will be honored to play for any of the 3 of you!

That truely is one of the great things for the 18 remaining selections, along with the contest winners Wake, Howzat, and TBT. Any one of the remaining three captains (leaving out Chunky since his team is filled) would be an absolute honor and delight to play for. Knowing all three individuals along with the passion they each have for THP and the Morgan Cup, it will be a great ride for anyone who gets selected.

So busy at work, but in 48 hours I'll be on plane to US and I'll be checking and congratulating all selected players at the right time zone :D

I hope you have a very safe trip!

That truely is one of the great things for the 18 remaining selections, along with the contest winners Wake, Howzat, and TBT. Any one of the remaining three captains (leaving out Chunky since his team is filled) would be an absolute honor and delight to play for. Knowing all three individuals along with the passion they each have for THP and the Morgan Cup, it will be a great ride for anyone who gets selected.

I completely agree Donnie!

Thank you! Safe and filled with golf i hope!

Filled with golf is always a good thing, especially if you're trying to get your handicap down and practice as a MC hopeful!!!

YEAH!!!!

I'm the lucky one, they'll get an emotional captain who will likely bawl before, during and after every single Morgan Cup function. I just want to be like Ben Crenshaw....that's my whole goal in life right now.

BenCrenshaw.jpg

I can be a crier. I could be a Bubba "blubber" Watson if something is pretty big for me.

As for the rest of the y'all... The smack talk is cracking me up! I'll hold off on any until after we meet in Atlanta. I want to see the game of my possible teammates & opponents before I let loose!

I have played the audio of my videos to several for feedback. Looking good so far. Just need to edit video & get uploaded!

Im as creative as a nail. And really struggling at this point. It's not looking good for the home team.

Im as creative as a nail. And really struggling at this point. It's not looking good for the home team.

Just be yourself! Talk about who you are as a person as a golfer...and why you would benefit the Morgan Cup. Get that entry in!

I hit some shots today that would have made captains proud, just sayin'!

That part I'm ok with, the promo is killing both of my brain cells

Uploading the narration on my promo now and then I'll be submitting. YAY!! SO HAPPY!!

That part I'm ok with, the promo is killing both of my brain cells

Learn some info about the product and just talk about it! If you've had experiences with any of the products, use that as well. Doesn't have to be James Cameron, just be you, talking about a product.

Thanks Jersey, I'm working on it some more I will have something come hell or high water

Im as creative as a nail. And really struggling at this point. It's not looking good for the home team. Thanks Jersey, I'm working on it some more I will have something come hell or high water

Just jump in and do it. An imperfect entry beats a non-entry every time!

Uploading the narration on my promo now and then I'll be submitting. YAY!! SO HAPPY!!
Great job!

Hoping to get some more video shortly...

The clock is ticking everyone. I am pumped to hear those who get selected!

He was posturing when he sent me that in a text message a while ago!

J/k Frank, congrats on the round dude!

I thought we had something special, just wait to see what I send you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back