Something Big Is Coming - 11-12-12

Every time I log on this place seems to be getting bigger and better

Exciting times!!

This was just put up on the home page complete with countdown ticker. You can roll your cursor over the ticker for a little note as well.

http://bit.ly/U38eq2

This countdown ticker is a great idea, it really ramps up the anticipation.

A countdown ticker? This is a first (that I can recall) and tells me that this is big, really really big!! I can't wait to see what is unveiled.

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Maybe a Touring Pro is gonna wear a THP logo on his/her sleeve, cap, or other apparel :blob:

I love the fact that something new is Launching, one can only imagine what's coming next. A far cry from other forums where the bar is always dropped.

THP never ceases to amaze me. Looking forward to the big news unveiling on the 12th!

A countdown ticker? This is a first (that I can recall) and tells me that this is big, really really big!! I can't wait to see what is unveiled.

My thoughts exactly cookie...I cannot remember in my three years here anything that has gotten this kind of treatement from the length of time between the tease and the event. I cannot even speculate what this might be.

cool countdown thingie.

The countdown tracker is a nice touch. I suspect we've reached peak interest on this topic now. Maybe not.

Web.com tour is going to be renamed as thp tour and all THP members have full status.

USGA approves THP as a "Club" and members will be able to have their home course listed as "The Hackers Paradise". - Final answer Regis.

You knows it's big when you have to have a counter for it.

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.
No doubt.....something is big is coming.

Wow that is sweet! Can't wait to see what is in store

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing the exciting news. The countdown display is really a great idea for this exciting announcement. Great job THP!

JT is still a youngster. One day, he'll meet his bride, and he will instantly realize that the woman is always​ correct, no matter what.

No no no, we let them think they are correct and go on about our business.

Love the announcement and the ticker... !!

Ticker.....companies......

I have been thinking what this could be for awhile now...I have come up with nothing. Can't wait to find out.

I have an idea, but I am so sure of it that I don't want to ruin it!

Hmmmm a full fledged Countdown timer to Zero Hour.....gotta be something MASSIVE!!

Back