2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was posturing when he sent me that in a text message a while ago!

J/k Frank, congrats on the round dude!

Cant hate on a man for trying.

I hit some shots today that would have made captains proud, just sayin'!

You would always make me proud Frank! Heck I was proud of Yorkem last year and we've all seen him play

I am the epitome of the internet golfer. With my low 90s, sometimes high 80s scores, 230-240 yard drives, and SGI shovels, I have internet golfer written all over me.

You would always make me proud Frank! Heck I was proud of Yorkem last year and we've all seen him play
He even wore his hat!

[WITB]...for a couple holes! :alien:[/WITB]

I am the epitome of the internet golfer. With my low 90s, sometimes high 80s scores, 230-240 yard drives, and SGI shovels, I have internet golfer written all over me.

Chunky is also proud of your SGI shovels

Dont say that about the Blacks....you take it back!

CG Blacks, some of the BEST irons I have ever hit.

I kind of wish I lived close to Ohio right now, I could used a good THP get together. Makes me miss the Morgan Cup and look forward to the next.

Chunky, I love your leadership.

I miss you pal. I want to get together soon, even if it's just a quick beer or something. You are are the greatest.

I can't wait for some practice rounds with my fellow Captains. We need to set some dates to meet fella's. I can only meet in Raleigh so you guys can figure it out from there

I can't wait for some practice rounds with my fellow Captains. We need to set some dates to meet fella's. I can only meet in Raleigh so you guys can figure it out from there

Can we do a 5 some?

Haha I was going to say that he reminds me of a Morgan Cup champion. Dudes those XF's hit some darts!

Dont say that about the Blacks....you take it back!

CG Blacks, some of the BEST irons I have ever hit.

HE said it, I just copied his thoughts

I kind of wish I lived close to Ohio right now, I could used a good THP get together. Makes me miss the Morgan Cup and look forward to the next.

Chunky, I love your leadership.

I miss you pal. I want to get together soon, even if it's just a quick beer or something. You are are the greatest.

Hop a train to Ohio Frank...bring Chunky with you.

Im ready for this Chunky, Florida golf in December is wonderful! Bring the Wife and kids, they can hit the beach.

I was already including you. No one wants to play with Dean

Don't say that, Dean is amazing, Dean is wonderful, Dean is handsome, I strive to be Dean one day

Spoiler
Just covering all the bases right now, I think we all know my true feelings on Dean :alien:
Spoiler
J/K Deano, you know I like ya!

Im ready for this Chunky, Florida golf in December is wonderful! Bring the Wife and kids, they can hit the beach.

Greenville could be a meeting place....

3 days!!!!

T2GRN - feel free to PM if you'd like to bounce some ideas off someone. I'd be more than happy to help.

Greenville could be a meeting place....
Yeah, because that's right in the middle of South Florida and North Carolina.

Also of note, I will be there friday.

Yeah, because that's right in the middle of South Florida and North Carolina.

Also of note, I will be there friday.

When are you coming back? Could meet Sunday?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back