Weekend of June 13-14

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Have a haircut in the morning and then Jacqui has plans for me after I get back, then Sunday I'll try to finish up what the rain prevented all week!

Tomorrow GG has her ladies Golf Clinc and I am going to the range to test out some new stuff. I have to get prepared because Monday we start the wedge shoot out and it is extremely time consuming. Tomorrow night we were invited by some friends to go to some local comedy thing, so we shall see about that if its not past our bed time.

Lots of watching golf this weekend as well.

haircut tomorrow, range session tomorrow and sunday, minor league baseball game on sunday

god....that sounded like a tweet :comp:

Going golfing tomorrow, probably another new course The Habitat at Valkaria. Should be interesting, we'll see if my better play has stuck around or if last weekend was just a fluke. :D

Not sure what else I'll be up to, probably going shopping with my better half either Saturday evening or Sunday.

Im going to go to the range tomorrow and then maybe get a round in on Sunday.

Mizuno demo day!!

(allegedly)

You forgot to say it in your best Jim Rome voice...

You forgot to say it in your best Jim Rome voice...

Don't watch Rome. Can't stand the guy. Wish Jim Everett had put a beat down on him.

I am with you 100% Also wish Jimmy would have taken him down back in the day. It was the allegedly line that through me.

I'll probably go to Top Golf tonight w/ some friends. Then softball practice in the morning, pool time and then to Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth, Texas with some out of town friends. Sunday will be more driving range time and a going away party for a friend. Yikes, my weekend just sounded busier that I had hoped it would be!

I might try to squeeze in 18 in the morning. Hopefully the rain will stay away like predicted. I've got to break my new shoes in and I'm itching to get out anyways.

Playing 18 tomorrow at Edgewood, new course to myself. Sunday I have a scramble with 10-11 buddies at Glen Erin in Janesville, should be a great time.

The Kids and I did Boo Girls' 5K this morning--she was very proud to beat her brother. The Kid's first playoff game is this afternoon. I hope for some range time tomorrow after church. Hubby's doing some 27 hole thing at the club, lucky dog. Three rounds of nine holes, each with a different format.

The Kid's first playoff game is this afternoon.

Make sure you teach him about superstitions for the playoffs Claire. Its a very important part of them.

Make sure you teach him about superstitions for the playoffs Claire. Its a very important part of them.

They have to develop organically, don't they? I can't just give him some.

Playoff beard, unwashed socks.

Just got back from playing 18. Played decent. I played the e6+ on the first nine and then the devils ball on the second nine. I think I like the bridgestone better.

Spoiler
Devils ball = Prov 1

Eleven year olds don't have beards. And I washed the socks a few days ago.

The team has a thing for sunflower seeds, particularly the spitting-out-the-hulls part. Does that count?

The team has a thing for sunflower seeds, particularly the spitting-out-the-hulls part. Does that count?

I don't think the sunflower seeds count.

They have to develop organically, don't they? I can't just give him some.
Kind of, but you can always give ideas.

A beard would be awesome.

Just use something like this on his face. Im pretty sure it would make him the coolest 11 year old ever.
Spoiler
spray-on-hair-color.jpg

This morning was a bust for golf. Went to The Habitat and they didn't have an opening for a single until almost noon, then tried The Majors and they had some company tourney going, no tee times until about 1:30. So I just grabbed a bucket of balls and hit the range instead. Spent about 3 hours practicing between the range, the chipping green, and the putting green.

I got a haircut, opened presents, mowed and now I'm still amazed at this new monitor!

The ladies clinic was great today I was making some great contact with the ball and my swing is starting to become more fluid and complete. I would have stayed out longer but it was about 95* and my calves were starting to burn. The good news is I finally have a golfers tan yay!

Back