What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great JC. So glad that it happened for you.

Today I shot 80. 40 on the front and 40 on the back. I had a tough time off the tee today and found myself struggling to score.

Fairways - 3
GIR - 14
Putts - 32

All in all it was a good day other than teeing off at 7am.

14 GIR with only 3 fairways hit is a pretty good scrambling stat, JB!

Thanks. The hybrids were really helping me out today. It was crazy out there.

I shot a 99 today. 46 on the front and 53 on the back with 35 putts. My short game was crap and I blew up on the last two holes.

Congrats JC, thats awesome.

But still less than 2 putts per hole TGM. SeeMore might be back for you.

Congrats JC!

congratulations JC! i knew you would do it soon

But still less than 2 putts per hole TGM. SeeMore might be back for you.

Ya the SeeMore felt good today. I had a couple that should of gone in but hit the lip.

dogs+and+fireworks.jpg

Thanks so Much Claire I'm rooting for you to break the century mark by the way this year.

That is great JC. So glad that it happened for you.

Today I shot 80. 40 on the front and 40 on the back. I had a tough time off the tee today and found myself struggling to score.

Fairways - 3
GIR - 14
Putts - 32

All in all it was a good day other than teeing off at 7am.

Thanks JB hope to have more of them this year.

I shot a 99 today. 46 on the front and 53 on the back with 35 putts. My short game was crap and I blew up on the last two holes.

Congrats JC, thats awesome.

thanks gas how did you have 6 less putts than me but I have 2 less strokes than you ? LOL. It's all good hopefully we will be breaking 100 some more this year.

thanks gas how did you have 6 less putts than me but I have 2 less strokes than you ? LOL. It's all good hopefully we will be breaking 100 some more this year.
Whats worse is that I hit 10/13 fairways and only hit 2 GIRs.

94 clear creek golf club

Played in my dads work tournament today. Shot 83 on the second hardest course in the province. Winner shot 82. 83 Included 2 or 3 doubles and a triple. had to hand in the scorecard but I know that I had 10 pars on the day. I came 2nd out of 60

There was also a putting contest from about 30 feet away to the pin and you got points based on how close, I was the last one to go, and I sunk one of the 30 footers with a 3X points multiplyer ball. I was in first place but the guy who actually shot the 82 and won the tournament says "Ah I'll give it a go" sinks the putt and beats me on the putting contest by a point as well.

Shot 88 at Crystal Springs NJ- I am happy- averaging 88-92 for only playing 3 years in October.

Played in my dads work tournament today. Shot 83 on the second hardest course in the province. Winner shot 82. 83 Included 2 or 3 doubles and a triple. had to hand in the scorecard but I know that I had 10 pars on the day. I came 2nd out of 60

There was also a putting contest from about 30 feet away to the pin and you got points based on how close, I was the last one to go, and I sunk one of the 30 footers with a 3X points multiplyer ball. I was in first place but the guy who actually shot the 82 and won the tournament says "Ah I'll give it a go" sinks the putt and beats me on the putting contest by a point as well.

Good job, Dent! How's the back feeling?

53 Sunland Village Golf Club (Par 62)
Members skin game

New Course Record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back