What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 78 .... par 71

I carded a 79 on my home course today. Saved the best for last as I was able to par 16, 17, and 18 with only two putts. A good 3.5 mile walk, in under 4 hours is always a good thing regardless of the score.:cool:

Had a 7 a.m. tee time for our family golf tournament

Shot 41 - 42 for a 83. Hard golf course that is very tight with lots of trees and small bumpy greens.:angry:

However i did shoot the low round..... so it wasn't so bad.

Played a par 30 course this morning & ended up with a 34, not bad but not real pleased with how I struck the ball.

Then played Pleasant Views Par 3 course where par is 27 & I had a blast. Only had 4 GIR's but was scrambling like crazy to save par & had some real nice chips as well as 1 putts. Bogeyed 2 holes & the rest par for a nice tidy little 29. I love playing these courses because they force you to work on your irons.

Sounds fun Dyna. I too like playiing the par 3 courses. Sometimes we play our club from the "forward tees" and make rules like nothing lower than a 7 iron.

Shot a 36 - 41 for a 77. Par 70 at The Quarry at Fanshawe

Played very good on the front shooting +1 ..... but the back nine sure did put me in check.:bashful:

Overall i'm pretty happy with the round considering i've never played the course before.

I played the back 9 today at my course shot a 49 my fiancee shot a 53 the last 3 out of five rounds I've beaten her but it's all good, even better that means the last 27 holes have been 48, 49, 49, We will see Wed if the streak continues.

Awesome JC

Great streak you've been on recently JC!

Played a new course on Saturday. Had a disheartening front nine at 57, but turned in a 49 on the back- my first ever 9-hole score under 50. The 106 total was a stroke or two off what I've been scoring lately so I'm still in search of my first <100 score for 18 after 4 months of playing the game. It'll come in time I'm sure.

That is great Pinged. Sub 100 is going to be here fast.

getting ready to leave for a 630 tee time, might only be able to get in 9 I have a flight at noon and need a haircut at 10 we shall see. I am also taking my wife's grandfather and he can't be in the heat to long so we will get in as many as possible.

Played 18 today before our 1st wedge shoot out person. Shot 80. 40 on the front and 40 on the back. 14 pars and 4 double bogeys. All four double bogeys were on the par 5s. Odd round with the way that finished out. Hit the irons extremely well.

My partner and I took down the title at the South Dakota Golf Associatio 2-man Championship over the weekend with a pair of 67s. That was good enough for a 2 shot victory. Looking forward to this Friday when my girlfriend and I take our fathers to Minneapolis to play Hazeltine National. I hope they let me play the tips, all 7,600+ yards of it, so I can try and break... oh I don't know, 90. Either way its going to be an amazing experience and we may get to go around TPC Twin Cities on Saturday. It'll just be nice to see our dads who over 600 miles away!

Welcome to THP cowboy!

played yesterday, played good for the front nine. Then lost it the back nine. Horrible day!

had my 2nd ever birdie tonight on a long par 4. and just missed back to back birds by a foot. I am loving the new clubs...

Awesome CCR. I love getting birdies. If only they happened more often!

Congrats CCR.

Played nine holes and shot 37.....Par is 35.

Fairways: 4/7
GIR: 7/9
Putts: 18

I was pretty frustrated with my putting today:angry:. I had several birdie putts within 15 feet and couldn't make any.:at-wits-end:.

thanks guys. I think Im on the verge of almost kinda sorta being good. regardless, Im starting to have alot more fun with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back