Team Albatross - The Ultimate Thank You

I think it's cool that when I disappear for a couple of days to play some actual golf that I can come back here and see cool announcements like this..

I know it's been said but thank you! The Albatross club is a real honor to be a part of, not for the advantages but the bond that ties us together on this site. We all go our separate ways everyday but at some point we all come back together and share, laugh, poke fun and just lern from one another.
THP is growing by leaps and bounds and part if the foundation is the AC. I'm glad people are joining and finding out what this community is all about. Win lose or draw you made a great decision.

I know it's been said but thank you! The Albatross club is a real honor to be a part of, not for the advantages but the bond that ties us together on this site. We all go our separate ways everyday but at some point we all come back together and share, laugh, poke fun and just lern from one another.
THP is growing by leaps and bounds and part if the foundation is the AC. I'm glad people are joining and finding out what this community is all about. Win lose or draw you made a great decision.

Very well put Freddie.

I read this at work and never had a chance to respond. I think its a fantastic idea. Giving back to the people who help keep THP humming. I'm excited to see who joins us in SC

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I read this and thought 'that just sounds right'. Great idea, and yet another reason the Albatross Club is the greatest club to join. :D

NICE! I hope every slot gets won by an Albatross Club member.

My schedule will not let me apply for the Morgan Cup. I would like to point out that MC or not, the Albatross Club is a tremendous value. Being involved in the site through association is a pleasure and a privilege. The small contribution that is involved, can never cover the effort and care, that is poured back to us, from all the THP staffers. Thank you for all you do and for this fabulous site.

Im really glad that so many have embraced the event and support it.

How could they not?! Where else can regular Joe's feel like a pro? Where else can you watch a friendly competition online between guys you just played golf with 'x' months ago?

The whole concept is just awesome.

It's exciting and knowing that Alby members may have a competitive advantage, isn't bad either

As the days count down for this awesome event I find myself getting more and more excited for this great event and have enjoyed seeing everyone embrace it more and more.

Agreed. But I'm hoping even more show support as it grows.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I think it's a no brainer to support. You are giving normal golfers the chance to do something only pros get to do. Watching folks prepare, play, and befriend one another even from another country is amazing. It was tough to embrace seeing the last Morgan Cup from the tail end, but now that we get to see it happen from the beginning, it is something special.

I did join the Albatross Club tonight. Tadashi70 summed up my thoughts pretty well. I am learning here, sometimes I even learn about golf. I look forward to being able to be a part of The Invitational or The Morgan Cup, or a Tour Van stop. Until then I have you all to keep me up to date. Most of the time I lurk, because I haven't yet felt like a real member of the community. The way so many of you stood up for something I believe in certainly put an end to that. And I love Cross Golf !

I want to say thank you to everyone who made this site possible. I dont get to play enough golf but at least here i have golf which is available EVERYDAY!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Hope to see and Meet alot of fellow THP'ers at one of the many golf invitationals, tour stops or MC.

Augie

I want to say thank you to everyone who made this site possible. I dont get to play enough golf but at least here i have golf which is available EVERYDAY!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Hope to see and Meet alot of fellow THP'ers at one of the many golf invitationals, tour stops or MC.

Augie

It's good to see you embracing THP and all it has to offer. With so many THP events I'm sure one or many will fit into your schedule. Keep it up Augie!

Just a thanks to those that have submitted entries and have been Albatross Club Members. It means a lot to us to know that you know how much work goes into an event like this. Certainly one's odds of getting in would increase by being a club member based on one team being only AC, but the sentiment alone means more than you realize.

Just a thanks to those that have submitted entries and have been Albatross Club Members. It means a lot to us to know that you know how much work goes into an event like this. Certainly one's odds of getting in would increase by being a club member based on one team being only AC, but the sentiment alone means more than you realize.

I feel like a broken record, but thanks to you. Without you guys we would have no MC or Tour Stops or any of that. The fact that you guys offer such good perks is just another reason to get the albatross membership.

I can't wait to see which members of The Albatross Club get onto Team Albatross, a memory maker for sure and they may even beat Chunky this year lol.

I can't wait to see which members of The Albatross Club get onto Team Albatross, a memory maker for sure and they may even beat Chunky this year lol.
That's a given. :act-up:

I feel like a broken record, but thanks to you. Without you guys we would have no MC or Tour Stops or any of that. The fact that you guys offer such good perks is just another reason to get the albatross membership.

Agreed, the perks are always nice, but the amazing events THP puts on wouldn't happen without these awesome club members.

I would love to give JB and GG, the ultimate YOU'RE WELCOME!

Dude, he's like the Houdini of golf, he's always pulling something out of something!

Haha I would love to take credit but the rest of the team were the ones that won. I am rooting for Team Albatross this year as well as Team Hackers

Haha I would love to take credit but the rest of the team were the ones that won. I am rooting for Team Albatross this year as well as Team Hackers

Lol, modesty will get you everywhere dude. I'm rooting for a 3peat!

Back