THP Belts Are Almost Complete

with rainbows and unicorns.
Put me down for one of those too. Although I would rather it be a pegasus, theres just something more compelling about a flying unicorn.

You know you might be right Osahar. I thought they sold straps separately. You might want to ask that question in the Sligo Sub Forum.

Done. Also, any other makers you'd recommend? I've looked around a bit, but it's hard to guess at how good any of them are on the web.

That I do not know Osahar. Bill Adler Designs is a great belt maker. They make the belts for Nike. They also have an online store, I am just not sure if they make what we are looking for.

Ok!

Golf Membership: Check
New Shirts: Check
New Shorts: Check
THP Buckle: Checking everyday to see if they are ready!! I need one in a bad way!!

Should be in the next week or so Tex.

Looking forward to them :clap:

They are arriving at the Sligo offices tomorrow and then they are sending them to us. We are guessing early next week they will be here. Very exciting.

:twist:

You need to give us a time before which orders will not be accepted, or they'll be people camping out by their computers all night waiting for the ethereal THP store doors to open.

You need to give us a time before which orders will not be accepted, or they'll be people camping out by their computers all night waiting for the ethereal THP store doors to open.

*stocking up on Mtn Dew & NoDoz* I don't know what you mean! :twist:

While we hope that is the case, we are sure that there will be some left over.

They are arriving at the Sligo offices tomorrow and then they are sending them to us. We are guessing early next week they will be here. Very exciting.

CRAP!!! I am out of town on business early next week!! I'll be in Grey Summit, MO I won't be anywhere near a computer!!! WTH am I going to do?

I think you will be okay Tex.

(insert jeopardy theme)

Just waiting for them to arrive at our offices. Should be any day now.

Price will be listed when they come in. We have said all along though that we are doing our best to keep them under $40

We make so little on everything we sell and this website costs quite a bit to run and operate, that we really cannot afford to keep buying inventory like we did with shirts, balls, and towels. Each time we launched those we had tons of people tell us they were in, and in the end, we did not sell as much as we ordered.

So we will be waiting until after the launch of the buckles to order anything else.

Do you guys have any of those other items (like the shirts, balls, towels, hats) still left over?? I'm a newbie here that wouldn't mind purchasing the extra items if ya'll have them.

Love the belt buckle, but will leave the limited quantity to the guys since it looks more like a guys belt. Wouldn't mind a hat etc!

We still do MK. We have ladies PAHR shirts in any size and we have Mens in White, Gray, or Tan in Large only. We also still have our logo ball/tee set as well as our mini towels.

They are available in our store. You can do a quick search and see what people are saying about our PAHR shirts. Top notch and the ladies shirt is as nice as we have seen.

They are available in our store. You can do a quick search and see what people are saying about our PAHR shirts. Top notch and the ladies shirt is as nice as we have seen.

Lovely!! Thanks for pointing the way. I'll be ordering some of these soon!

Well it looks like I made it back from Eureka, MO with out missing the THP Buckle sales!! I cna't wait until they are in the store!!

THey took their sweet time getting through customs, but should be here Monday or Tuesday we are guessing.

Back