What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Texan: Home of the Free 72 oz. Steak:

Dam Harry, the Big Texan webcam is one of the best things ever invented. Im going to watch this every night now.

I was going to call the restaurant and see if they could have the people blocking the table from the webcam move. But I lost motivation. I need to make a trip to the Big Texan.

Gas, when you go you have to hold up a big sign with the website address on it! And yell, "Get in the Hole!"

Gas, when you go you have to hold up a big sign with the website address on it! And yell, "Get in the Hole!"

Dont forget "You Da Man".

"Wipeout"

New challenge: the Rocket Booster.

I :love: Jill

Spoiler
and the Big Balls

Just watched So You Think You Can Dance. This is the best show of its ilk on television. And this year the selected dancers are all pretty incredible. What a great show. Especially in High Def! :D

Just watched So You Think You Can Dance. This is the best show of its ilk on television. And this year the selected dancers are all pretty incredible. What a great show. Especially in High Def! :D

My wife watches that show, I have to leave the room because the woman judge is the most annoying person I've seen on TV in a long time. She is a female version of Sam Kennison w/out the foul language.

Nothing...waiting for LPGA to start.

My wife watches that show, I have to leave the room because the woman judge is the most annoying person I've seen on TV in a long time. She is a female version of Sam Kennison w/out the foul language.

Can't disagree with you there. I usually mute it when she's about to open her mouth. But I love the kids, many of whom come from dirt and trained themselves to be such incredible athletes in total control of their bodies. One of the contestants is from Haiti, lost his mother at an early age, was raised for a little bit by his grandma, who couldn't afford to feed him and dropped him off at a Haitian orphanage. Talk about compelling stuff.

The Dark Knight

in HD.

Man, Ledger is unbelievable. Especially in the scene where he crashes the bad guy's "little therapy session."

The Dark Knight

in HD.

Man, Ledger is unbelievable. Especially in the scene where he crashes the bad guy's "little therapy session."

On Blu-Ray or HBO? My problem with HBO (and most of the HD pay stations) is they never show a movie in it's original aspect ratio. They always stretch it to fill the screen. The IMAX scenes on the Blu-Ray are spectacular.

On Blu-Ray or HBO? My problem with HBO (and most of the HD pay stations) is they never show a movie in it's original aspect ratio. They always stretch it to fill the screen. The IMAX scenes on the Blu-Ray are spectacular.

HBO. But I rented the DVD when it came out.

No Blu-Ray for me yet, but it's on the list.

College World Series - Texas vs. Southern Mississippi

The Kid is watching Total Drama Island.

I'm still probably the only one excited that Saving Grace starts up again this evening.

JB & Harry--did you see that Chuck is coming back next season? Not until March, though.

I sure did Claire. It got a little weird for me at the end last season, but so glad its back.

Scott Bakula as disheveled Dad is just plain weird.

I sure did Claire. It got a little weird for me at the end last season, but so glad its back.

I thought the same thing about the end of last season, JB. I really enjoyed it when it first came out, and am looking forward to the next season anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back