rsd1244

Reaction score
Handicap
We had our annual Member-Guest Tournament this weekend at my club. This is my first year as a member so I didn't know what to expect. It was great. Awesome time on the course and the parties each night were great. We shot a 78-77-73=228, not great but we won our flight by a stroke. The format on Friday was play your own ball and take the best score for each hole. On Saturday in was a Shamble, both hit a tee shot then play your own ball from the best one. Today was captains choice. I had such a good time but I must say 3 days of golf and to much alcohol each night took its toll and I am beat.

They are always a blast. Glad you had fun.

Hubby did a one-day one yesterday. It was 27 holes, with two man flighted teams. Nine holes of scramble, nine of Scotch pairs (alternating strokes), and nine of best ball. He was kinda whipped at the end. I was jealous as all get out that he got to play and I didn't.

Hubby did a one-day one yesterday. It was 27 holes, with two man flighted teams. Nine holes of scramble, nine of Scotch pairs (alternating strokes), and nine of best ball. He was kinda whipped at the end. I was jealous as all get out that he got to play and I didn't.

I had mine Wednesday. It was best ball 27 hole with 3 nine hole matches. I played horrible til the last 9 but my guest played great. We won our flight but lost in the shoot out. Still, it was a great day.

I need to get in a league, tourney or something.
Even someone that will call me up while its raining and say.."Bama, get your butt off the couch..we are going golfing"

but alas..I have no one, so it seems like I am either shopping for something or cutting grass....

Cant wait til my boy gets a tad older..
Then I hope that Mom wont be able to find either one of us...

sounds like a fun weekend was had by all..

Back