Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Miami is playing tough.

This debacle with the last 7 seconds in the first half might rattle them or it could inspire them.

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

73 total pts in the 1st half....bye Manny.

Would be a good move. You can't blitz just for the sake of blitzing and that's all he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be a good move. You can't blitz just for the sake of blitzing and that's all he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just don't think he adjusted to Big 12 football in time. Worst D we've had in quite some time.

ND vs Oklahoma next week and LSU vs Bama in 2 weeks. Interesting matchup a coming.

I swear Kenyon Drake needs more touches early in games. Running behind a backup line and still getting good yards.

Bye SW...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Lol. See ya next year, maybe.

You have to be f---ing kidding me.

Game isn't on here. What happened in Durham?

Game isn't on here. What happened in Durham?

UNC driving, their WR catches the ball at the Duke 15, makes a move and fumbles the ball. Duke DB tries to jump on it, ball squirts away....DIRECTLY into the hands of another UNC player who runs it in for the TD. UNC now up 30-26.

Yep, Duke football is cursed.

Yep, Duke football is cursed.

They have the ball in UNC territory with under 2 minutes to go. They just need to hurry up and turn it over to stop torturing me.

Poor Miami. Primetime game vs your rival. Lots of empty seats in the stadium.

Abc here is carrying FSU vs Miami. I not think I have access to Texas vs Baylor.

Breathe Ary...congrats!!

TOUCHDOWN DUKE ON 4TH DOWN WITH 13 SECONDS TO GO! Duke leads 32-30 with the extra point coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back