RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
I was thinking about something today. Yesterday when i played with JB, on the first par 3 he missed landing his tee shot in the cup by 1.5 inches. On the next par 3 he missed landing the ball in the cup by about 15 inches.
I was thinking that on the par 3 holes I should start videotaping our tee shots in case one of us gets a hole in one someday. How cool would it be to have a video record of that?
I have the perfect size video camera too. Its a tiny little Fisher video camera that will fit in any pocket on my golf bag.
Does anyone else do this? Or would it be to much of a pain in the butt?

Fisher-C1_vanity.jpg

Thanks for telling everyone about my two good shots of the day RS.

Thanks for telling everyone about my two good shots of the day RS.

hehe. yeah, after the first 2 par 3's, you were averaging about 8 inches away from the cup with your tee shots... one of these days they are gonna start dropping. and having a video of it would be pretty cool i think

That 1st one, I thought I really was going to cup it on the fly. I think it was playing about what 155 right? It is all water to carry.

432710025_fbXVA-M.jpg

yep, and the pin was behind the right edge of the sand trap on the left, correct? it was an impressive shot for real

It was. Thanks RS.

*brag*

I had a shot like that 2 Sunday's ago, on the par 3 course at my brother's house. It's a peninsula green that's 145 into the sun (a smooth 8 iron).

I hit about 3" from the cup with the ball resting about 6" past the pitch mark, took a pic with my camera phone, but since I don't have internet capability, I can't get it off the darned phone!

You can mms it to someone that does GB.

I think that's a great idea, RS. In fact, you might do a whole round sometime. One of the funniest things I ever got was when a couple of friends from Scottsdale made me a tape of them playing a round of golf.

Back