Official Movie Trailer thread

I just actually watched the original today again.

is it on demand or anything? or do you own it? i actually don't think i own this one.

Pass. This looks almost as bad as Lockup.

Dammit, JRod, I was thinking about watching Lockup tonight. Last night we watched 21 Jump Street. My God was that terrible. Just yelling the F bomb doesn't make a movie funny.

With Thor, Peeta, and Josh, this movie can't miss. Is Thor the new Patrick Swayze? I guess we won't know until we see him dance.

Kevin

The fact that serious discussion about the plot of this movie and it's possible reality is cracking me up. It's a freaking fiction movie. LOL!

WOLVERINES!

Yes! netflix has the original red dawn on streaming! I'm watching it now and I hope this new one is as good as the old one lol

Must have seen the original 20 times. Wonder if this one will work? Back then it was pretty intense, almost shocking.

Must have seen the original 20 times. Wonder if this one will work? Back then it was pretty intense calmost, almost shocking.

I hope so, they (the new movie) have huge shoes to fill

I can't imagine how scary this movie was in its time, It's pretty intense.

I remember seeing this in the theater when it came out. The place was packed!!

I've seen the original countless times. It'll be hard to top the original IMO but I still look forward to seeing this!

I remember seeing this in the theater when it came out. The place was packed!!

I've seen the original countless times. It'll be hard to top the original IMO but I still look forward to seeing this!

Yeah I'm in the middle of it at the moment it's still pretty awesome

I loved the original and actually this one looks to be a good remake. Can't wait to see it, I'll be out of town over Thanksgiving, hopefully a theater in Indiana will have it!

Hopefully you can catch it, I am excited to see the new one, although the original was great, there were some parts that were a bit cheesy and I'm excited to see how the new one turns out.

Not a big fan of all the remakes Hollywood has been cranking out, but I think I might enjoy this one.

A great new trailer, I didn't have to get pumped up for this movie, but I sure am!!!

Looks good, love a good action movie and Bond movies almost always deliver.

I can't wait to see this movie. Been a big fan of James Bond for a while.

yes please! loved all of the Craig 007 movies so far

Sweet trailers, will be seeing this for sure.

Iron Man 3 - Official Trailer

Iron Man 3 - Official Trailer

Yes! Like the other 2 this one looks good. I like that each one of these movies has been as good as the last one as was The Avengers.

[video=youtube;5EjG-1U3wqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5EjG-1U3wqA[/video]

Yes... Love it. Cant wait for this one.

This is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see who the villain is.

This will be awesome for sure! RDJ has to be rolling in dough by now, I read somewhere he made upward of $40 mil from Avengers, much more than any of the other stars. And now he will have a 3rd Iron Man which is sure to be another blockbuster hit.

Back