The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does skor taste like?

What does skor taste like?

Awesome.

skor_bar.jpg

Skor is a pretty solid candy bar.. Breezey, I still have about three coffee crisps from my friends last trip to the homeland.. You a fan?

I can't get enough of them.
The biggest fan, I didn't know you couldn't get coffee crips in 'Merica. If you want we can work out an exchange, I will send you coffee crisps and you can send me Starburst Jellybeans.

The biggest fan, I didn't know you couldn't get coffee crips in 'Merica. If you want we can work out an exchange, I will send you coffee crisps and you can send me Starburst Jellybeans.

haha I don't get them here, but my family swings up that way quite a few times a year so I always end up with Wine gums and coffee crisp. It's a win-win.

They don't have starburst JBs in Canada? That's as stupid as not having Jujubes in the US.

haha I don't get them here, but my family swings up that way quite a few times a year so I always end up with Wine gums and coffee crisp. It's a win-win.

They don't have starburst JBs in Canada? That's as stupid as not having Jujubes in the US.
They used to sell them here and I got hooked on them, and they became my favorite candy ever. The problem I guess was that I was the only guy in Canada eating them and they stopped selling them here. Now I have to get my fix any time I'm in the states.

You can't get winegums there either? or Jujubes? Crazy talk.

Anybody remember the Starburst Hard Candies? My gosh I loved those dang things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They used to sell them here and I got hooked on them, and they became my favorite candy ever. The problem I guess was that I was the only guy in Canada eating them and they stopped selling them here. Now I have to get my fix any time I'm in the states.

It's like living in a madhouse!!!!!

I thought I'd had Starburst jellybeans prior to moving Stateside. They are nuts for limiting your fix.

handfuls at a time!

handfuls at a time!

I was beyond addicted to them. SO much better than Jolly Ranchers. Used to put away bags of Jolly Ranchers though coaching, always had a pocket full on game night sideline or in the booth.

I was beyond addicted to them. SO much better than Jolly Ranchers. Used to put away bags of Jolly Ranchers though coaching, always had a pocket full on game night sideline or in the booth.

big fan of the jolly ranchers as well...except watermelon, never could enjoy those

It's like living in a madhouse!!!!!

I thought I'd had Starburst jellybeans prior to moving Stateside. They are nuts for limiting your fix.
I do remember the Starburst hard candies, they were awesome. I don't know what I'd do without winegums, and the new sour winegums are sooooooooooooooooo good.

how abbout sour patch kids? I can eat those by the handfuls too

They sell starburst jelly beans down here, and they might as well be crack. I've gotta run to Sam's Club tomorrow, I'll see if they have the giant bags of them there. If so I'll let you know.

I do remember the Starburst hard candies, they were awesome. I don't know what I'd do without winegums, and the new sour winegums are sooooooooooooooooo good.

Those look awesome! Oh my. I wonder if I could order online somewhere for the states.

I found some bulk starburst hard candies, so tempting.

They sell starburst jelly beans down here, and they might as well be crack. I've gotta run to Sam's Club tomorrow, I'll see if they have the giant bags of them there. If so I'll let you know.

I forgot abbout those, man those things are good too!

you guys are too funny with this stuff

I've always been a big Sour Patch Kid fan too. Yum.

It's no wonder I used to be 40 lbs heavier! Haha

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, I will send you money and a toque.
Those look awesome! Oh my. I wonder if I could order online somewhere for the states.

I found some bulk starburst hard candies, so tempting.

I forgot how much I used to love those hard candies. I loved the watermelon and the apple the most. Jman, I can send you some winegums if you like. They are worth trying.

I forgot abbout those, man those things are good too!

you guys are too funny with this stuff

Back when I was in middle school, we had an end of the year camping trips here we went on a tubing river in the middle of this spring area about an hour north of Tampa. Someone on the trip bought those jellybeans and gave them to me to hold during the tubing. No one wanted them so I just kept eating them cause I thought they were amazing. Ate the entire bag during a 2hr ride.

Are customs a pain? I could definitely get my hands on some starburst jelly beans for you.
Not that I've ever seen, I've never really declared stuff though so who knows. I just put stuff in a box and send it.

Not that I've ever seen, I've never really declared stuff though so who knows. I just put stuff in a box and send it.

Nice! I'm going to do some hunting in the next couple days.. I haven't gone candy shopping in a loooong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back