2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id personally like to see some Oklahoma in the MC...I might be just a wee bit biased on that though! HA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And some New Jersians. :alien:

Yeah Ohio isn't as bad as the southerners make them out to be. I lived in Ohio for 5 years and loved it! Definitely some great golfers in the Buckeye state, and its great that I live so close, I can foresee some pre-Morgan Cup rounds next spring!

And some New Jersians. :alien:
We could consider it the same state for the purpose of not being alone, eh? Imagine THAT...hahahah

Yeah Ohio isn't as bad as the southerners make them out to be. I lived in Ohio for 5 years and loved it! Definitely some great golfers in the Buckeye state, and its great that I live so close, I can foresee some pre-Morgan Cup rounds next spring!

Yeah man, we def didn't see enough of you this weekend. Let's get something going soon.

Yeah man, we def didn't see enough of you this weekend. Let's get something going soon.

I'm ready for another one before the year is over..

Sounds great to me

Done. We'll be like the Wonder Twins....oh wait. :bulgy-eyes:
BAHAHAHAHA! Now that's funny. New Oklajersey. I can dig it.

I'm ready for another one before the year is over..

Let me get with my partner in crime hahaha!

In the meantime, I am going to continue to obsess over the four different staff bags I'd like to fill in the coming year. Whew..

Let me get with my partner in crime hahaha!

In the meantime, I am going to continue to obsess over the four different staff bags I'd like to fill in the coming year. Whew..

I already have each bag filled in a word document at work...Shaft options and all. Its gets me through the days that are slow....

36 holes and finish off at Piada or Milano's again....perfect weekend.

The chart of awesomeness.

Next time you're not allowed to miss.

I hardly thing anything related to awesomeness would have Ohio involved. Sports.. nope, movies... nope, entertainment.. nope... Sorry no awesomeness there in Ohio!!

I hardly thing anything related to awesomeness would have Ohio involved. Sports.. nope, movies... nope, entertainment.. nope... Sorry no awesomeness there in Ohio!!

The tour van was in Ohio, and it's awesome... Look at me the same way buddy!

Also, Ohio has a beer plant somewhere..

Unjust shawshank redemption filmed in oh...its awesome

Thp tour van...awesome

#jealous

The tour van was in Ohio, and it's awesome... Look at me the same way buddy!

Also, Ohio has a beer plant somewhere..

Yes true the tour van was in Ohio and it is awesome but it is not from Ohio.

Beer plant... well maybe we are getting somewhere....

I got a beer plant 5 minutes away...boom!

Sunday can't get here fast enough

Yes true the tour van was in Ohio and it is awesome but it is not from Ohio.

Beer plant... well maybe we are getting somewhere....

I'm in Ohio and I'm not from here!!! I knew I could sway you.. #WTfMC2k13!!

I hope the world is ready for us!

#WTfMC2k13!!

It doesn't matter if you are from Texas, California, Canada, Oklahoma, New Jersey or yes even Ohio, the main thing is we all have one special place in our heart.....THP!

It doesn't matter if you are from Texas, California, Canada, Oklahoma, New Jersey or yes even Ohio, the main thing is we all have one special place in our heart.....THP!

well said TBT!

TRUTH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back