2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter if you are from Texas, California, Canada, Oklahoma, New Jersey or yes even Ohio, the main thing is we all have one special place in our heart.....THP!

The common bond!! THP rocks.

It doesn't matter if you are from Texas, California, Canada, Oklahoma, New Jersey or yes even Ohio, the main thing is we all have one special place in our heart.....THP!

I hate it when you're right. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tennessee needs representation(and no taxation!)! I looked at MC & MC2.0, but don't remember any TN golfers... Were there any? Either way, I will be happy to represent!
Tennessee FEDEX ships stuff all over the world, daily. We have PGA & Web.com tour stops. We have the Jack Daniels distillery. We OWN country music. This is a good start. Maybe I should apply at the Chamber of Commerce!

I hate it when you're right. Hahaha

It happens so often you would think you would be used to it :alien:

Tennessee needs representation(and no taxation!)! I looked at MC & MC2.0, but don't remember any TN golfers... Were there any? Either way, I will be happy to represent!
Tennessee FEDEX ships stuff all over the world, daily. We have PGA & Web.com tour stops. We have the Jack Daniels distillery. We OWN country music. This is a good start. Maybe I should apply at the Chamber of Commerce!

The great state of Tennessee was very well represented by adwillingham in MC 1.0

It happens so often you would think you would be used to it :alien:

Ha! You sir, have been my sanity lately. No doubt.

Ummmm, Kansas!

Colorado :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The great state of Tennessee was very well represented by adwillingham in MC 1.0

Thank ya, thank ya very much.

Thank ya, thank ya very much.
OMG! I forgot! We have ELVIS!!!! I just lost any chance with the chamber!
Thanks ADW!

If we were last represented in MC1 then it is time for more!

I've seen the word choice, choose, and chose over the last few days on here and across Facebook and twitter from numerous other THPers so I must ask...

Do the selected Morgan Cuppers choose their own sponsor? The captains did though, right?

I'm expecting the answer to be no(q1) but I just wanted to have a clear understanding as to what has happened and will be happening for this outstanding event.

Sunday is the big day!!!

I don't think so Thain. I remember for the first one it was more of a random draw. I still am curious as to see if the Captains got to pick their own sponsor.

Man I pass out early last night and I wake up to 4 pages of banter. Dang. That's alright, I will throw mine in now. I am hoping to help represent IN this year and I know there will be plenty of pre-MC rounds by all of us here in IN and OH! #TDfMC2013

Ummmm, Kansas!

What about Nebraska!!!

Colorado :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

geez guys I couldn't list all states and countries (Canada and Ireland) when I said it didn't matter where you were from that kinda included all of us....HEHE

I've seen the word choice, choose, and chose over the last few days on here and across Facebook and twitter from numerous other THPers so I must ask...

Do the selected Morgan Cuppers choose their own sponsor? The captains did though, right?

I'm expecting the answer to be no(q1) but I just wanted to have a clear understanding as to what has happened and will be happening for this outstanding event.

Sunday is the big day!!!

I cant speak for the Captains, but last year we found out who our sponsor was once all the players had been announced and we had no choice.

Man I pass out early last night and I wake up to 4 pages of banter. Dang. That's alright, I will throw mine in now. I am hoping to help represent IN this year and I know there will be plenty of pre-MC rounds by all of us here in IN and OH! #TDfMC2013

Dan/Greg, I dont recall you getting expressed written consent for the hashtag usage, I'll let it pass for now because I love how active you are on the site and how excited you are for this great event!

I don;t know what the Captains, I have an idea but no facts. As for the players, I do believe it will be a random draw.

Dan/Greg, I dont recall you getting expressed written consent for the hashtag usage, I'll let it pass for now because I love how active you are on the site and how excited you are for this great event!

Whew. Thanks Deano. I will make sure next time its all legal. just got caught up in all the hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back