2009 U.S. Open at Bethpage Black [spoilers]

Speaking of fashion, the new JL stuff being worn by Villegas is just awful. The red with the black splatter pain was terrible.

Totally agree...that whole Camillo line of JL is ugly.

Too mid-80s hair band, parachute pants.

Speaking of fashion, the new JL stuff being worn by Villegas is just awful. The red with the black splatter pain was terrible.
Agreed. I don't know what they're thinking this year.

It is like they ran out of ideas so found a kid to do splatter paint for them.

Kenny Perry is still using the Larry Craig putting stance.

GG and I were just talking about those earlier CM. They are every 2 minutes.

Really? tIvo hadn't noticed.

Intentional?

No, just a typo.

You and your big words...hehe

But back to the US Open, his clothing is terrible.

Duval is doing surprisingly well. I don't see him winning it, but I'd love to see him score a top ten out of this. I was never a big fan of his but it would be cool if he finishes well.

About Camilo,
I didn't see him much today, but the white shirt with yellow stripes seemed ok. I don't think today's stripes were bleeding.

I did not like that one either. Better than the red, yes. But not by much. Just my opinion of course.

I am finishing up watching the early Saturday coverage that NBC aired right after today's rain suspension.

Johnny Miller just referred to Ernie Els' "tummy" . . . three times.

Morning delays, and they have postponed play until noon today.

I can not stand Johnny Miller.

Welcome to our world Soxy. We have like a 4 page thread on it.

Im not sure which commercial I am more sick of. The Lexus convertible commercial or the stupid Pro V1 commercial. DO you think Titleist could buy a few more ads?

I really like Phil's pinstripe pants. Very different on him and I like them.

Did Miller just really say " . . . where you almost do the Fred Couples and drop the club on the ball and just poop it out."

"poop it out?!?!?" I've done a lot of things with/to a golf ball, but I can honestly say that I've never "pooped" one out.

EDIT: HAHA! Fred Funk is hilarious!

Nothing surprises me anymore with Miller.

Wow, Lucas Glover just falling apart.

Yeah he is. Barnes just put one in the deep stuff.

Back