Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I'm going with Star Trek for at least the next two weeks with the new movie and all.

[YOUTUBE]xEZcslNOEBg[/YOUTUBE]

Every year, the kindergarten classes perform that for their parents on Valentines Day. It's cuter coming from a bunch of five year olds.

I may need a new one, but I must say Harry's new avatar is AWESOME!!!!

I may need a new one, but I must say Harry's new avatar is AWESOME!!!!

QFT! Chewie in Sligo golf wear is awesome!

Proof that Harry has way too much time on his hands. But very clever.

It's been a couple of days since you changed it but I like the new avatar Claire.

Harry's is hysterical!

Thanks; I just wanted a different shot of Helen.

OFvar is the team i play on for golf

My avatar is a picture of me teeing off at TPC Scottsdale this year-vacation for us Wisconsin dwellers

OFvar is the team i play on for golf

My avatar is a picture of me teeing off at TPC Scottsdale this year-vacation for us Wisconsin dwellers

Welcome! Check in and give us a few details.

They played Glenn Campbell on the radio the other day on my ride in to work. I had to honor his greatest achievement.

They played Glenn Campbell on the radio the other day on my ride in to work. I had to honor his greatest achievement.

I was listening to some Cambell the other day. I like the LA song the best, but Rhinestone Cowboy is a solid second.

I am a member of the Adam Scott fan club :). So, I receive access to "exclusive" pics he does for photo shoots (like the one for Titleist pictured).

Obviously my username is my name. I have so many usernames, I try to keep them simple so I remember them! My other one I use for other things is "PeachyKeene" as it was my nickname.

Adam Scott has a fan club? It certainly cannot be for his golf game...hehe

"Explain your user name and avatar."

"Explain your user name and avatar."

I seen I didn't post why.
Well guys @ work gave me this nick & it stuck. Then I found people r'membered it alot easier than Darren..Darryl...Darwin..Duwayne..you get the pictuer.:rotfl:

Adam Scott has a fan club? It certainly cannot be for his golf game...hehe

Haha -- You can become a member too :) http://www.adamscott.com.au/

I follow him through his rounds at all of our local events in Texas. He won the Byron Nelson last year so I like to think I inspired him. :wink:

You mean his two rounds on Thursday and Friday? hehe

You mean his two rounds on Thursday and Friday? hehe

:tongue: YES, my inspirational powers weren't working as well at the Byron this year as they were last year. I had to follow him at the Colonial too. He's just needing to figure out what his true potential is. If he doesn't do it soon, he might get a scathing letter from me. :)

Ya your boy Adam has been struggling, time to jump on the Phil Mickelson band waggon. Id assume he looks similar to Scott in a Speedo! HAHA :laugh:

Ya your boy Adam has been struggling, time to jump on the Phil Mickelson band waggon. Id assume he looks similar to Scott in a Speedo! HAHA :laugh:

Man, I TRY SO HARD to like Phil. He just can't follow through!! I pick my favorite golfers based off personal experiences of meeting them, whether or not the graduated from Oklahoma State (Go Pokes), and their swing style. Not scientific, but Phil never fell into one of those categories.

Phil in a speedo = :excruciating: Watch - now that I said that, he'll be on the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated with Amy.

I was listening to some Cambell the other day. I like the LA song the best, but Rhinestone Cowboy is a solid second.

Ya know Gasman, you have to explain every Avatar change.

That will boost your post count!

Like Chuck Norris and Tom Cruise need any explanation.
This one is the famous Ziggy Piggy scene from Bill and Teds Excellent adventure. I thought you guys were going to help me find a good one.

Like Chuck Norris and Tom Cruise need any explanation.
This one is the famous Ziggy Piggy scene from Bill and Teds Excellent adventure. I thought you guys were going to help me find a good one.

We found you several! You don't like flaming rear ends?

I dont like to discuss my personal life here Claire, but usually only after Taco Bell.

:sick::quiet:

There were some good ones in that thread!

Back