Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a friend of mine got a Surface last week and has been using it. Got a chance to try it today and freaking love it. Win8 takes some time to get used to, but once you settle in, it is really well done.

So a friend of mine got a Surface last week and has been using it. Got a chance to try it today and freaking love it. Win8 takes some time to get used to, but once you settle in, it is really well done.

from testing win8 on a PC, I thought it would work much better on a tablet device. Thought it was perfect for a touch screen.

Go to engadget.com and read Tim Cook's remarks on the Win8 Surface. Just makes me shake my head....Not surprised but at least try the product before making public comments about it.
Tim Cook is a genius, with an incredible education... Hehe.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Im jealous. I think Win8 is the perfect mesh of Computer/PC to Tablet.

Im sort of jealous that the Surface has that cool keypad thing built in to the cover.

Im sort of jealous that the Surface has that cool keypad thing built in to the cover.

that is rather cool.

Seems to work pretty good too which doesnt help my envy.

i hate things that are cool and actually work because I never have that

First post with the s3 yusssssss!

Tapatalk was already purchased in my former droid life... double win!!!

Phone banging ftw

First post with the s3 yusssssss!

Tapatalk was already purchased in my former droid life... double win!!!
Im honored to get the first text from Dans S3!

So great to see people going to the S3 it is a great device and will change your view of phones especially if you came from an Apple device.

Sent from my TF101 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

Why don't new phones have normal ringtones anymore? Do they really think that birds whistling is more appealing?

How about, "ring ring"? ..instant millionaire!

Why don't new phones have normal ringtones anymore? Do they really think that birds whistling is more appealing?

How about, "ring ring"? ..instant millionaire!

LOL. Solid rant. I HATE the stock ringtones on the S3. They might be some of the worse all time after the blackberry ones.

LOL. Solid rant. I HATE the stock ringtones on the S3. They might be some of the worse all time after the blackberry ones.

I think Blackberry at least has some standard rings, although beyond that I agree on awfulness.

I also need to get gangnam back haha -- That is such an awesome thing to wake up to.

Haha yeah, no more rings. Always jingles. Lame..

I was also the guy that was mad when ringtones that sounded like songs turned into actual songs.

Don't know why, I just liked it better that way.

Did Jersey Nate ever confirm if he got jellybean on his S3?

Got this bluetooth speaker adapter for my office today.

images

Hooked it up to a nice little set of Bose speakers that I had and listened to music this afternoon streaming from the phone. Works great.

I think Blackberry at least has some standard rings, although beyond that I agree on awfulness.

I also need to get gangnam back haha -- That is such an awesome thing to wake up to.
Go to the Google Play Store and download the "Zedge" app. You can find anything there.

Go to the Google Play Store and download the "Zedge" app. You can find anything there.

I had that one too and I need to get it back. It does have everything home screen/ringtone related.

I had that one too and I need to get it back. It does have everything home screen/ringtone related.
Plus some awesome Iron Man wallpapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back