What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it buddy what did you get???

Nothing new...just saying that the clubs had been living in the trunk for 3-4 weeks. The Kusala's in a Razr Fit, but I've had that combo a few months now.

Nothing new...just saying that the clubs had been living in the trunk for 3-4 weeks. The Kusala's in a Razr Fit, but I've had that combo a few months now.

Ohhhh lol. I'm such a dork sometimes. That's a sexy combo right there.

I had to set up a fall festival in our gym the last 2 days. One of games was a putting green that I put together. So I did some putting today for about 30 minutes before the crowds came in!

Shot a 93 from 6500 in the 15-20 mph winds today. That really is my max length that I can play from. Had a good time with GoalieDave and my buddy Tom.

Walked 18 before the storm gets here. I haven't walked 18 in awhile. Kinda got tired towards the end which led to some sloppier play.

Played a par 3 today, wanted a little short iron work before playing 18 tomorrow. 5 bogeys and 4 pars, not great but good enough for me.

Nice Round Frank!

Thanks man. Continuing to see more consistency from just playing a lot more. What I'm missing is a little confidence with the wedges as I haven't been able to practice much with day light hours shrinking.

Ya my days are getting shorter and the weather is getting colder. I have been doing a lot of putting indoors the last couple of days, but when its in the 40s, I cant enjoy outside golf

Ya my days are getting shorter and the weather is getting colder. I have been doing a lot of putting indoors the last couple of days, but when its in the 40s, I cant enjoy outside golf

I have been putting indoors as well and I'm hitting a lot better putts, unfortunately my reading of the putts hasn't gotten a lot better. Tons of near misses though.

I have been putting indoors as well and I'm hitting a lot better putts, unfortunately my reading of the putts hasn't gotten a lot better. Tons of near misses though.

Ya I feel like my distance control has gotten much better, and I am putting a good roll on the ball, but I am really struggling with reading greens. Something I am constantly battling

The weather is dampening my game as well. Indoor putting and club work are on my list when I can't golf.

Played a chilly 18; 45deg's with 15mph wind but had the course to myself so worth it!!

Range & green session this afternoon. Decent on the green but the range whipped my butt.

I played 18 holes today.

Went to Golf Galaxy and hit a few with the Cleveland Classic which was very humbling. My numbers were terrible and I could see the spin that I have on teh ball and the distance that I lose becasue of it. I walked arund and pondered lots of equipment and clothing and bags. I love that place!! I will be taking Gift Cards at any time you would like to send me one!!

Lounged around in the sun (mid 60's) this morning while my wife had her 2nd golf lesson. Todays lesson was on chipping. Took her a little bit but she once she got the hang of it she did fairly well.

Second lesson and she's already talking smack too. Oh, to be that naive again. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Nothing but thping today

Checked tee times for tomorrow, still contemplating if I want to play in 45*ish weather. Maybe if it isn't too windy.

Went to the range with my 3 yr old son this morning. He hit his driver past the 50 yd flag for the first time today (with roll, of course). His excitement was priceless. I'll be begging for strokes before I know it!

I played 18 today.

Played 18 holes $15.00 47* with a wind. But it was sunny.

Played 18 with some great THPer's. I stunk up the place for quite a few holes but I still had a blast. I had to run out shortly after the round to check out an Open House for my wife. She's coming out this weekend so no golfing for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back