JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Hackers Paradise would like to welcome Daphne's Headcovers to our family of sponsoring companies. We have worked with Daphne's for quite some time now and have always been a huge fan of their work as well as the charity work that they do.

We hope that each forum member will chime in here with a hello, and as usual, you will be able to speak with Daphne's directly each and every day if you have questions or comments in this forum.

Welcome aboard Daphne's. I have a few of your headcovers and look forward to more in the future.

Hey Daphne's- welcome to the friendliest golf forum on the web! :clapp:

Thank you!

Thank you!

Wow! Thank you very much for the great welcome messages! I am so excited to be a part of this forum and look forward to hearing from you and answering your questions.

Best wishes,

Jane

Welcome to THP Daphnes! I am a HUGE fan of your headcovers and for what your company stands for. I am so excited you are a part of our forum!!!

Welcome Daphne's! We too have many of your headcovers. My daughter has three (on a US Kids bag that holds all of five clubs).

Wow! Thank you very much for the great welcome messages! I am so excited to be a part of this forum and look forward to hearing from you and answering your questions.

Best wishes,

Jane

Wonderful and welcome!!!! It is exciting to grow the forum!! Glad to have you here!!! :clapp:

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome Daphne- have several headcovers of yours! Seem to buy them and get them as gifts all the time

Welcome Daphne's. I love your head covers. I've got a Tiger headcover that I won that you donated to THP. I'm trying to decide what my next headcover will be. I'll have to make sure the Tiger and what ever else will get along though. I can't have them fighting while I'm golfing, it might mess up my game. :roll: :laugh:

Welcome again.

Welcome to THP Daphne's. It was a long time coming but it's good to see you here!

Welcome. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Back