NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just good enough at predicting that an NHL team is never going to take off there..

haha I see where this is going.. Yeah, they should definitely close up shop.. Their ability to fill 81% of the stands on average for a team buried in the basement is worth NOTHING!!

They are going to be awesome. The defensive core they are building is going to be unreal.

haha I see where this is going.. Yeah, they should definitely close up shop.. Their ability to fill 81% of the stands on average for a team buried in the basement is worth NOTHING!!

They are going to be awesome. The defensive core they are building is going to be unreal.

In a few years people are going to be talking about the Nash trade and how CBJ fleeced NYR solely because of Erixon. He is going to be really good.

In a few years people are going to be talking about the Nash trade and how CBJ fleeced NYR solely because of Erixon. He is going to be really good.

I hear he's tearing it up in the A.. Good thing they got a first rounder, Dubinsky, AND Anisimov on top of Erixon.

I hope Nash lays an egg there. What a waste.

I hear he's tearing it up in the A.. Good thing they got a first rounder, Dubinsky, AND Anisimov on top of Erixon.

I hope Nash lays an egg there. What a waste.

I saw him play a bit last year and the talent is no doubt there. He just need to get a little bigger and adjust like any rooking defensemen.

That first rounder will be huge no matter where NY finishes. The Draft this year is going to be deep!

Sent from my HTC One X

They cancelled up to November 30th now.

They cancelled up to November 30th now.

Yeah thats what the link was for. But Buccigross is reporting that they are going to cancel the Winter Classic and the All-star game on Monday also. Its just unreal.

That first rounder will be huge no matter where NY finishes. The Draft this year is going to be deep!

Sent from my HTC One X

Yeah dude, and CBJ have THREE in the first round! Woot.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about the NHL and NHLPA right now:

rage44qe39.gif

tumblr_mces6vyw0c1rnvwt1.gif

I'm with ya man.

i was watching comcast the other morning and the reporters were saying they still don't think the owners will cancel the entire season but i think more and more that its going to happen. if the winter classic is canceled i think thats gonna be it. thats way to much money to lose for the league for them to care about the rest of the season. i really still hope i'm wrong but the whole thing still just pisses me off.

i was watching comcast the other morning and the reporters were saying they still don't think the owners will cancel the entire season but i think more and more that its going to happen. if the winter classic is canceled i think thats gonna be it. thats way to much money to lose for the league for them to care about the rest of the season. i really still hope i'm wrong but the whole thing still just pisses me off.

Losing the ASG is going to be a really tough pill for the Jackets to swallow. That'll be brutal.

Yeah I can imagine that CBJ fans are a little peed off. I wan't them to do well and this year I thought they were going to be climbing up the standing's. I like Columbus as a market just needed some smart people making hockey moves and to win more than you lose. You guys are close between Leclair and Mason falling off in year 2 that set you guys back big time.

Yeah I can imagine that CBJ fans are a little peed off. I wan't them to do well and this year I thought they were going to be climbing up the standing's. I like Columbus as a market just needed some smart people making hockey moves and to win more than you lose. You guys are close between Leclair and Mason falling off in year 2 that set you guys back big time.

I'm not too upset about losing this year minus probably losing Vinny Prospal to retirement.. Gives Erixon, Murray, Moore, Atkinson, and Johansen a year to grow in the minors/juniors, and they get a solid spot to pick this coming season... The only real bummer for me is the ASG. That city deserves some representation. It's awesome.

I'm leary about Erixon. He wouldn't sign in Calgary because he didn't think he would play much and the size of the market. He wanted to move to the bright light's where he would play well he didn't make the Ranger's and was traded to his third team already. He needs to grow on and off the ice to be a top 4 d man. It might be a few years for him to figure it out between his ears.

I'm leary about Erixon. He wouldn't sign in Calgary because he didn't think he would play much and the size of the market. He wanted to move to the bright light's where he would play well he didn't make the Ranger's and was traded to his third team already. He needs to grow on and off the ice to be a top 4 d man. It might be a few years for him to figure it out between his ears.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of variety in the Erixon story, and bottom line, I don't really care to hear a bunch of versions of the truth. He's got his head screwed on right and will get time playing in Columbus if he earns it.

That's enough for me to have confidence in him. The guys I know around the team say he's a great dude, so I hope whatever shenanigans were going on are resolved.

Senators sponsoring a guy who got his PGA Tour card this year on web.com. I'm jealous.

Sweet!!!
Senators sponsoring a guy who got his PGA Tour card this year on web.com. I'm jealous.

Brodeur said in a recent article that he would only go to play in Europe if he wasnt taking someones job, and that the team needs him to be competitive. Thats an honourable move!

He can come play for Frölunda, we have some guys that say they're goalies but that surely can't be the case.

Brodeur said in a recent article that he would only go to play in Europe if he wasnt taking someones job, and that the team needs him to be competitive. Thats an honourable move!

Kudos to him. And a damn good point.

He can come play for Frölunda, we have some guys that say they're goalies but that surely can't be the case.

haha, that's sad and funny..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back