Official Arcade Thread

I thought 143 was good! I'll have to get back to work in that!

Still looking for some bodies in that tournament folks!

Still need 3 more players for the 3D championship golf tournament! Participation would be greatly appreciated:bashful:

Sorry, that game just takes too long. I usually get to hole 4 or 5 and get so horribly bored.

Sorry, that game just takes too long. I usually get to hole 4 or 5 and get so horribly bored.

should only take about 30 mins per round:confused2:

still two spots available for the 3D championship golf tournament!

SO many of the scores have reset and that is cool...I like keeping the interest....but Ma Jhong Solitare has not reset in over 2 weeks....whats up here?

SO many of the scores have reset and that is cool...I like keeping the interest....but Ma Jhong Solitare has not reset in over 2 weeks....whats up here?
All scores reset every 14 days, this was a request by Smallville at least 6 months ago and has been this way ever since.

Cool. It should reset tomorrow then...it just seems like other reset much quicker, but maybe not.

So part my being retarded...but there really are not instructions to the Mah Jongg Solitare game in the arcade. I have ben obsessed with it and love playing it regularly, largely because I could not crack 10,000 points, and only broke 9,000 1 time, while other were destroying me. I did not understand what was going on.:dohanim:

While playing, I viewed the little people pieces with the numbers in the corner as a "stopper", since none of them ever matched, and this drove me nuts. Well I finally realized yesterday that they will remove as long as they are the same color number (red or blue). I did not know this since they are not matches, but now I finally have the high score there and game is much more fun!:clown:

It took me forever to figure that out too. By the time I did, i was so mad at myself that I just stopped playing it.

It took me forever to figure that out too. By the time I did, i was so mad at myself that I just stopped playing it.

Maybe a little more instruction on there would held...I know the game comes with its own rules in the corner, but maybe the side below the link with the high scores?

Yeah, but part of the fun is figuring it out. You can always ask the king of the game after a while, too, most people will help you with hints.

And there is always Google.

Maybe a little more instruction on there would held...I know the game comes with its own rules in the corner, but maybe the side below the link with the high scores?
All these games come as is, not much we can do about it other than add or remove them unfortunately.

Add? hehehe

WTF....Attacus...how the hell did you get over 17,000 in Mah Jongg Solitare in 1 minute and 35 seconds? How is that even possible?

Well somehow the 3D golf championship tournament got erased?!?(oh well couldn't fill it anyways)

I'm thinkin' about starting up a four person 3D golf championship tournament .... is anyone interested? Just reply or PM me.

WTF....Attacus...how the hell did you get over 17,000 in Mah Jongg Solitare in 1 minute and 35 seconds? How is that even possible?

Can anyone explain how this is possible? That is basically clearing 2 boards/shuffles in 1 minute and 35 seconds? Not possible.

There were some scores of his that looked suspicious in the past, also. I think he was the one who "miraculously" recorded a ten or something in Midi golf.

P.S. I was psyched to shoot a 29 in Midi last night, didn't think it would ever happen - that's 8 aces and 10 two's! :banana:

No, Floppy had a score of 37 where somehow for some reason the game recorded it as a 10. He posted in this thread, I believe, that it happened, and eventually it got corrected. Let's not start throwing stones here.

I swear I saw something like that from Atticus with a time of like 19 seconds, but It very well could have been a system error. I'm absolutely not accusing him of anything, sorry if it came across like that.

I swear I saw something like that from Atticus with a time of like 19 seconds, but It very well could have been a system error. I'm absolutely not accusing him of anything, sorry if it came across like that.

Yeah...I think Mah Jongg needs to be reset. Over 17,000 point in less then 2 minutes is not possible.

Back