Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

They played Glenn Campbell on the radio the other day on my ride in to work. I had to honor his greatest achievement.

Then why don't you have an avatar of Tanya Tucker? hehehe

That is funny. Getting close to 100 posts. You are making Adam proud. It kind of matches the same number he has been scoring lately...hehe

That is funny. Getting close to 100 posts. You are making Adam proud. It kind of matches the same number he has been scoring lately...hehe

ZING!! Don't be hatin' on my boy. I'll have you know that his blog posts on his website say that he is working on his game. I would be MORE than happy to take him to a driving range and help him out there.

And don't worry - I have PLENTY of more photos of Adam to make sure ya'll get the full Adam Scott experience through my avatars. I may need my own thread for this :)

ZING!! Don't be hatin' on my boy. I'll have you know that his blog posts on his website say that he is working on his game. I would be MORE than happy to take him to a driving range and help him out there.

And don't worry - I have PLENTY of more photos of Adam to make sure ya'll get the full Adam Scott experience through my avatars. I may need my own thread for this :)

Works for me! We could just have an eye candy thread.

I do not think you want to post a thread like that on THP with Harry around...hehe

I do not think you want to post a thread like that on THP with Harry around...hehe

Okay--PGA Tour eye candy. Harry can start his own thread. Heck, all he needs is two X chromosomes, and he's a happy boy.

Not only would I not interfere with a ladies' eye candy thread, I would help.

I like when my ladies are happy.

Okay--PGA Tour eye candy. Harry can start his own thread. Heck, all he needs is two X chromosomes, and he's a happy boy.

Well that eliminates Karrie Webb

Ill get you guys started and we can move it to its own thread.
Spoiler
johndaly.jpeg

I would be MORE than happy to take him to a driving range and help him out there.

So that's what you kids are calling it these days? :angel:

LOL - I guess I'll start using that line. Not a bad one :)

You guys are such pervs. Obviously she just meant that she would help him work on things that would help him get it in the hole. I'm sure she's just going to make sure he has a good tempo, has the right shaft stiffness, a correct grip, that he's keeping his head down, and that he's fixing his pitch marks.

Spoiler
Wait, what?

You guys are such pervs. Obviously she just meant that she would help him work on things that would help him get it in the hole. I'm sure she's just going to make sure he has a good tempo, has the right shaft stiffness, a correct grip, that he's keeping his head down, and that he's fixing his pitch marks.

Spoiler
Wait, what?

LOL, thanks Harry. :banana:

I think so MO, I was thinking Turnberry in 1977? What a great tournament THAT was!

I was thinking the Open also, wherever it was when Tom beat Jack with the great chip in.

I guess since I changed my avatar I could post in here. It's the backpack that the Wounded Warriors Project passes out to injured soldiers. It's the only thing with thier name/logo on it that was small enough to add as an avatar.

I'm still looking for my ball as my tag line states. :laugh:

Thanks, great article. "This is what it's all about, isn't it?"

Back