For fun: What do you see in these pictures?

julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score

Stress%20Test%20Optical%20Illusion%201.jpg

stress11.gif

stress21.gif

They spin. Maybe they are democrats! hahaha

Two of 'em spin!

The other just moves.

The first one appears to rotate slightly back and forth in circles.

The second one appears to be three cylinders rotating.

The third one seems to ripple/wave similar to a flag almost.

Granted, none of this is happening and it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but it's still pretty cool. :D

Well the flowers turn like a clock, or backwards like a broken clock (I call it spinning).
The cylinders I guess roll, but I might say they spin around.
The third one just moves around.

Alright, fair enough.

Good ways to describe them, I guess.

They say it's a stress test. If they move slow, you're not stressed. Fast, you are. If they're not moving, it's a symptom of progressing age.

they are not moving too fast but I wouldn't exactly call it slow either. I guess I am just moderately stressed....that sounds about right.

They are talking to me and telling me to do terrible things?

Is that bad?

they are not moving too fast but I wouldn't exactly call it slow either. I guess I am just moderately stressed....that sounds about right.

I find it changes when I look at it. I first did a couple hours ago. Then the dog woke up and has been barking at the people moving outside which makes the bird squawk and I have a headache and the suckers are moving faster.

Harry:
yes.

where are you guys seeing these things moving??? i dont see any movement at all

wait a minute. now they're starting to move...wtf???

you guys know the pictures dont "actually" move, right? haha

Of course. I left out the disclaimer that they're not just animated, I figured everyone would figure it out. But it does leave potential to seriously mess with y'alls heads...

Back