The THP Invitational Golf Tournaments

Rumor has it that THP will be announcing the 2nd invitational later on this week. Hmmmmm.

Wow that is awesome! I doubt it will be close enough to me to go, but I can hope!

Awesome! I hope to make one of these. Tough being across the country, but I'll try my best to get to one.

Awesome! Hopefully it's somewhere close by for me

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Wow this will be great to learn. Atlanta was a little close to the end of the Ohio Tour stop for me.
Have to work some to build up the fun money account.
This will be awesome to see where the next Invitational will land.

Memphis is so close to being the center of the Universe! How about West Tennessee?

I like this one myself, plenty of tour level courses to choose from, Mirmichi and Tunica National to name 2 I like =)

Rumor has it that THP will be announcing the 2nd invitational later on this week. Hmmmmm.

Rock solid, THP just keeps bringing it!

Ah yeah. Can't wait to hear where it's at.

Awesome. I'm hoping for another one in the southeast. I figure it has got to be somewhere relatively warm if is going to be held in the next couple of months.

My guess? Orlando.

Memphis would be a central location, but we are likely out of good weather til March!

my guess is Ohio in early December :act-up:

my guess is Ohio in early December :act-up:

Good lord. That would be not good golf weather. If you provide the hot coco and hand warmers, I'd consider it.

Good lord. That would be not good golf weather. If you provide the hot coco and hand warmers, I'd consider it.

it was worth a shot, heck even I dont want to golf here in December, but im guessing this will have to be somewhere semi warm, so im certainly interested

Exciting stuff! Hoping to be able to make this one..

I like Orlando. It won't be anywhere up north I'm willing to guess

Hilton Head? I noticed some THP recon happening there this week.

Can't wait till summer blesses us with good golfing weather again. Hopefully the invitationals are still going strong and I can make my way to one in the Midwest somewhere.

I'm thinking maybe Texas. Although THP was just there earlier this year. But they are going back to ATL. Or Florida could be a good one.

Back