Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the flighted would "look" better in a chrome head Grant, but it sure is nice having the weight profile of the PXi's dude. It's not that they look bad, I'm just being picky.

I think the flighted would "look" better in a chrome head Grant, but it sure is nice having the weight profile of the PXi's dude. It's not that they look bad, I'm just being picky.

I might try and swing them in a old Callaway head soon. That would give me a good comparison.

Pondering when my new gear will get here. Between the i20s, wedge testing and an impulse putter buy (TM Ghost Spider S), my bag is going to be pretty new... I see a lot of practice time in my future. Hopefully it will start trickling in this week.

Did you get your wedge yet?
Pondering when my new gear will get here. Between the i20s, wedge testing and an impulse putter buy (TM Ghost Spider S), my bag is going to be pretty new... I see a lot of practice time in my future. Hopefully it will start trickling in this week.

Did you get your wedge yet?

No sir. JB posted in the preview thread that they were a little delayed. I'm sure the recent weather isn't helping anything so I'm doing my best to be patient (so not easy for me). I've got my bio post written up already. Kind of eager to get started.

And I just got the call that my irons are in! Love it. Look for an update in the i20 thread this afternoon!

Pondering a C130 cart bag. I like the looks maybe the royal blue? Wonder how they hold up.

Pondering a C130 cart bag. I like the looks maybe the royal blue? Wonder how they hold up.

No issues with mine so far. I saw the new ones at GG the other day, badass looking.
sun_mountain_c-130.jpg

No issues with mine so far. I saw the new ones at GG the other day, badass looking.
sun_mountain_c-130.jpg

That is sick! Do they make a arctic camo one?

That is sick! Do they make a arctic camo one?

I saw a couple colors but I think this one was the closest to an arctic look.

I saw a couple colors but I think this one was the closest to an arctic look.

I like that one. I think I would like to black out my whole set if I had that back. No color in the whole bag, stealth mode.

An arctic looking bushnell would be a sick kmac4thainer purchase dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How did this turn into a Bushnell? Are you MC drunk? lol

I like that one. I think I would like to black out my whole set if I had that back. No color in the whole bag, stealth mode.

Im pretty sure they had a Packers green and yellow for you closet Packers. haha :beat-up:

Trying to use your arctic want into a sneaky arctic bushnell. Lol

lol I saw that.

So Thainer, which MC OEM do you fancy the most? Now, we all know its amazing to get any of them as a sponsor but what would your choice be? Do you feel one is more your speed?

I think that bag looks like digital camo, I like it a lot
Exactly what I thought too.

I'm trying to stay away from looking around at the sponsors and their stuff. I don't think it's fair to any sponsors for me to like one over the rest before I get picked. I'm just going to wait, love the sponsor that I am lucky enough to end up with, and rep the heck out of it!!!

I'm trying to stay away from looking around at the sponsors and their stuff. I don't think it's fair to any sponsors for me to like one over the rest before I get picked. I'm just going to wait, love the sponsor that I am lucky enough to end up with, and rep the heck out of it!!!

I like that approach dude. While that would be hard for me to do I think its a great way to look at it and its also very fair. All of the OEM's will be amazing Im sure as will the representation.

All companies have things that I would love to play but I won't get too deep into it before I get selected.

It is a little easier knowing they all have great gear that has not been released yet. Never really know what will be available until you get a PM from the tour rep.

It is a little easier knowing they all have great gear that has not been released yet. Never really know what will be available until you get a PM from the tour rep.

No kidding. Although Bridgestone seems to be a huge question mark at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back