Rule to get rid of?

So no stroke? Or would there be a penalty stroke?

OOB being penalized by stroke and distance! Why should that be more penal than hitting it into a lateral hazard? I think you should have to drop at the point where the ball last passed into out of bounds. This would speed up play and the penalty would be more equitable than it is now.

I'm allergic to bees and bunkers often have bees, particularly after a storm. The rules says it's imminent danger so I'm allowed to move to a comparable hazard - no closer to the hole or take a penalty stroke. Often there is no other hazard so I have to take the penalty. I don't think that's fair.

Divot in the fairway. Gotta be the dumbest rule ever. You get punished for hitting a drive in a fairway.

Divot in the fairway. Gotta be the dumbest rule ever. You get punished for hitting a drive in a fairway.

That doesn't bother me - even in the Winter, I'll hit out of them for the practice. If golf were easy - what fun would it be?

I'm allergic to bees and bunkers often have bees, particularly after a storm. The rules says it's imminent danger so I'm allowed to move to a comparable hazard - no closer to the hole or take a penalty stroke. Often there is no other hazard so I have to take the penalty. I don't think that's fair.

So I think the rule should be amended to say if there is imminent danger from bees in ALL bunkers, players should get a free drop wherever the bees are out of range!

Back