It's the weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun -- R. Kelly

MistyKeene

Today is the Day
Reaction score
Handicap
:)
What are your weekend plans???

This afternoon, driving to Tulsa, OK to surprise my baby sister for her 21st birthday!! :banana::banana::banana:

Very excited -- Will try to play some golf in the morning.

My future wife and I are getting our engagement photos taken. Now don't ask me why we need to do this, we already have 5000 photos of us. No golf for me on sat.

The girls are out of town, so after work I'm hitting the practice green at Tenison, then it's off to Cigar Night with the guys (I gotta swing by the house and pick up the dog to take with me)

Tomorrow morning it's yardwork, then some loafing around the house and cleaning. I'll hit the range tomorrow evening.

Sunday morning, I've got an early tee time. I have to be to the office by 1:00, for some new software training. I'll head home after that and relax and play with the dog.

My future wife and I are getting our engagement photos taken. Now don't ask me why we need to do this, we already have 5000 photos of us. No golf for me on sat.

I'll defend the woman here :). You need new pics because all of the other ones were when you were just "dating" and not "engaged." She looks different now. More beautiful and with a big 'ole rock. She's got to show it and you off somehow :smile:

Congrats!

Sounds like we are all off to a good weekend so far!

9 holes on both Saturday and Sunday at 6:30am - we go off the back. I will hate getting up, but be fine once I'm there and then I have the whole day free. My friend owns a woman's boutique so I'm going to help her out on Saturday. That's always entertaining - size 2 woman saying they're fat and size 14 trying to squeeze into the size 8.

The girls are out of town, so after work I'm hitting the practice green at Tenison,

Haha - if I weren't going out of town, I'd probably run into you there!

Saturday:

Morning tee time at Apollo Beach GC (Robert Trent Jones Sr. design)
Some "honey do's" in the afternoon
Dinner at Carrabas for brother-in-laws B-day

Sunday:

Lesson at 10:00am
Hopefully chill out the rest of the day (watch PGA Tour)???

You beat Smallie to his own weekend thread...hehe

This weekend we will go to dinner tonight I am sure. Then tomorrow morning, she has the ladies golf clinic and I have lots of pictures to take. We both have tons of reviews to catch up on and I am still writing a lot of the Wedge Shoot Out stuff. Saturday night a neighbor is throwing a party, but neither of us really want to go (because she is a hooker..just kidding sort of) and then Sunday GG has a baby shower to go to.

Saturday:

Hopefully chill out the rest of the day (watch PGA Tour)???

Chilling out is very underated....Love it

That's always entertaining - size 2 woman saying they're fat and size 14 trying to squeeze into the size 8.

Oh women, why can't we just be happy with ourselves??? :)

You beat Smallie to his own weekend thread...hehe

This weekend we will go to dinner tonight I am sure. Then tomorrow morning, she has the ladies golf clinic and I have lots of pictures to take. We both have tons of reviews to catch up on and I am still writing a lot of the Wedge Shoot Out stuff. Saturday night a neighbor is throwing a party, but neither of us really want to go (because she is a hooker..just kidding sort of) and then Sunday GG has a baby shower to go to.

Oh no, Smallie!! Sorry :sidefrown: ! Didn't realize this was his thread. I was so excited about going to my sister's birthday (and I can't tell anyone because its a secret) that I had to post it here. And I couldn't figure out how to take over another thread with it :) :pirate:

Ugh - I dislike parties that you really don't want to go to. At least make something interesting happen with the hooker, not a hooker, probably a hooker so we have something to talk about Monday!

Im not sure GG would approve of me making something interesting happen with the hooker...hehe

As for Smallie, he will get over it.

Oh women, why can't we just be happy with ourselves??? :)

Whining and complaining a tiny bit does make me happy. It's harmless and I don't really mean any of it. I know a lot of my friends are the same way.

Whining and complaining a tiny bit does make me happy. It's harmless and I don't really mean any of it. I know a lot of my friends are the same way.

I'll never understand that about women. Both wifey and Twerpy do it, and it makes me nuts.

I'm more to the point, a 'aw $#!+' and move on.

I'll never understand that about women. Both wifey and Twerpy do it, and it makes me nuts.

I'm more to the point, a 'aw $#!+' and move on.

Isn't Twerpy a little young to care? The little girl my wife and I volunteer with was worried about her weight when she was 8. I mean at the time I think my right leg weighed more than she did.

As for the weekend. I'm going to the Blue Jackets "Draft Party" tonight. I might squeeze in a range session or 18 tomorrow morning and then I'm not sure what I'm doing Sunday.

Going to play some golf this afternoon, which will give a bout 70+ holes for the week. Looking for better weather this evening. Yesterday the wind was not treating my game well at all.

Saturday AM is some yard work while it is cooler. Saturday PM I will continue to rebuild my Landcrusier, by installing some very plush power seats.

Sunday AM is more yard work, while in the PM probably a nice dinner some where with my better half.

Some time in between what is listed, will be "play with the dogs" to keep them busy, and exercised. Might haul them both out to the lake for a mid day swim. Better yet, a 2 or 3 mile hike in the mountains where it will be much cooler, might be a better plan. The American Bull Dog puppy we have is turning into quite a load. 6-1/2 months old and weighs 90 lbs. His mentor is a 7 year old Rottwieller/shepard mix. She is still bigger than he is, but not for much longer. Fortunately we have ample time to keep these two occupied. Lot's of frisbee fetching, and tug a wars. :cool:

Last edited:
Saturday AM is some yard work while it is cooler. Saturday PM I will continue to rebuild my Landcrusier, by installing some very plush power seats.

What year is the Landcruiser?

Isn't Twerpy a little young to care? The little girl my wife and I volunteer with was worried about her weight when she was 8. I mean at the time I think my right leg weighed more than she did.

As for the weekend. I'm going to the Blue Jackets "Draft Party" tonight. I might squeeze in a range session or 18 tomorrow morning and then I'm not sure what I'm doing Sunday.

About self image, yes. She does have the whining thing going though. Yesterday she begged me for 10 minutes on the phone for one of my Dublin DrPepper's I got for Father's Day. It was quite a display.

What are your weekend plans???

This afternoon, driving to Tulsa, OK to surprise my baby sister for her 21st birthday!! :banana::banana::banana:

Very excited -- Will try to play some golf in the morning.

What bottle are you going to bring her now that she can drink...legally? :)

What do size 6 women do?

Pray the size 6 isn't a mismarked size 8?

It's a 1978 FJ-40. It's my "get out of Dodge" vehicle. Plus it is the only vehicle I own that I can work on. :cool:

What year is the Landcruiser?

I love the old 'Cruzahs. The owners are a passionate bunch, and there is an ever growing aftermarket for them. The IH8MUD guys are always a hoot to hang out and wheel with.

What bottle are you going to bring her now that she can drink...legally? :)
QUOTE]

I'm bringing her a hangover kit for the tequila shots I'm going to buy her :).

It's a 1978 FJ-40. It's my "get out of Dodge" vehicle. Plus it is the only vehicle I own that I can work on. :cool:

I love those things. I want to pick up another project vehicle. I live right next to Specter Off road if you ever need anything, let me know.

About self image, yes. She does have the whining thing going though. Yesterday she begged me for 10 minutes on the phone for one of my Dublin DrPepper's I got for Father's Day. It was quite a display.

Did you give in?

Back