Special Offer for Forum Members

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Par-Formance that we just reviewed today seemed like it was something that quite a few people wanted. Well we have 4 of these to give away and here is the deal.

1. One Par-Formance Classic Journal -$10
2. One Tournament Journal and Yardage Book -$13

These will be given away free if you purchase our new Limited Edition THP belt buckle. You will get both of them with your buckle at time of purchase. The first four that purchase the belt buckle get get the freebies.

If you already purchased a buckle and would like the Journal/Yardage Book package, send me a PM and we will get one out to you.

Obviously we feel as though our extremely limited edition buckles stand on their own, but this is just a little incentive to get others to find out just how great they turned out.

572834690_UMU5j-S.jpg

572835714_W3CjM-S.jpg

570973506_aSkyS-S.jpg

570973354_VqYYD-S.jpg

• Admin
Thanks for the kind PMs guys. If you purchased your buckle already and want the freebie, let me know via PM. We have those set a side for those that already purchased. If you would like to get in on the deal, we still have a couple booklets left.

• Admin
Thanks for the orders guys. All the buckles that have been ordered are being shipped out tomorrow. There are still some left if people want to jump in and grab a limited edition piece of THP.

• Admin
We have 2 more of the Score Journal and Yardage books left to go to the next two people that get buckles if they want them.

May I ask how many buckles you have left? Did everyone who said they wanted one get one?

• Admin
No, but we have come to expect that somewhat. We still have about 10 left.

Wow, I'm surprised there's that many left with as many people who who said they were going to buy one. I half expected them to sell out the first day and leave a bunch of people disappointed. I'm sure you don't want to have people pre-pay/pre-order but it might come down to that if you have that many left. I know you don't care if you make a profit but you don't want to lose a bunch either.

• Admin
Smalls, you may be right. We have some interesting things we are working on, but have put all of them on the shelf since the buckle thing came out the way it did. We love these buckles and it seems the people that bought them love them too, but we make very little per item, so we are losing a lot of money. So right now, we will not be adding much to the store for a while.

• Admin
We still have one or two log books available with buckles for the next couple that pick them up.

Can you post a pic of what the inside looks like.Curious to see how the pages are

Back