SOBAY310

Reaction score
Just wondering if you any you play Tiger Woods 10 on the XBOX 360? It's one of the most fun/addicting games I've ever played.

Sorry, I don't own one of those anymore. :( Maybe they make an app for that on my iphone -- I'll have to check! haha

I picked it up last week for the PS3, but I still havent had a chance to play it yet.

I picked it up last week for the PS3, but I still havent had a chance to play it yet.

You're in for a treat. The game is so deep you'll never run out of things to do. Playing along with the realtime scores of the pro tournaments is fun too.

Have they fixed the ability to break 60 almost every game?

Yes. They make me play the back nine.

Oh! Are we still talking about the video game?

Hey Gasman, my PSN tag is largehit71. Maybe we can play a virtual round or two.

I've got TW10 on XBOX 360. I get suckered in and buy it every year.

It is still pretty easy this year, it was only 4-5 rounds before I was breaking 60. The graphics look good, and I like the new putting mechanism. There are like 16 courses which I think are more than normal (although after last week, it will be a while before I play Bethpage again). There is also a dynamic weather system that is kind of neat...you can have rain and sunshine in the same round.

If you play on TourPro mode, the realism gets a bit better, no 120% swings, no mid-air spin adjustments. However, the scores you have to shoot online to be competitive are just absurd...better be less than -20 for a round.

I still like it, particularly since no one is making PC golf sims anymore...at least Links 2003 is still alive :act-up:

I had two (I think) of these Tiger Woods games on my PS2.
But each one was the same, so I never bought one since. I did download the demo for TW10 off the PS network, but that didn't really do anything for me either. So I don't think I'll bother with it.
There is only so much innovation EA sports can put into a golf game and, for me, it just gets repetitive.

They need to make them harder. I shot a 45 at Cou' D'Arlene on '05.

That is definately one of the problems. They need to do away with the ability to hit the ball 340+ and do away with being able to control the ammount and direction of spin on the ball, mid-air.

Hey Gasman, my PSN tag is largehit71. Maybe we can play a virtual round or two.

For sure, I will probably open it today. I think my name is gasman, ill add you on the buddy list thing.

Haha i love TW for ps2-my friend and i always play against each other, sometime 05(his) sometimes 06(mine)

05 tells you where to aim for putts(i.e. 1 inch left)

06 gives you the line (a little harder) 47 at Troon North

That is definately one of the problems. They need to do away with the ability to hit the ball 340+ and do away with being able to control the ammount and direction of spin on the ball, mid-air.

When you advance past Amateur and play in Pro mode it takes away the ability to do that.

It is still pretty easy this year, it was only 4-5 rounds before I was breaking 60. The graphics look good, and I like the new putting mechanism. There are like 16 courses which I think are more than normal (although after last week, it will be a while before I play Bethpage again). There is also a dynamic weather system that is kind of neat...you can have rain and sunshine in the same round.

If you play on TourPro mode, the realism gets a bit better, no 120% swings, no mid-air spin adjustments. However, the scores you have to shoot online to be competitive are just absurd...better be less than -20 for a round.

I still like it, particularly since no one is making PC golf sims anymore...at least Links 2003 is still alive :act-up:

My gamertag is SOBAY310. Hit me up and lets play a round. You'll beat me, but maybe I can pick up a few pointers.

A couple things:

First, I play Links 2003! Have like 30 or 40 courses! (Or it seems!)

Second, congrats on 100 posts!

pyzamhealthy-at-100.jpg

I have yet to pick it up, I plan on getting it though.

If it were as hard as real golf, even assuming you're a pro, they'd never sell a copy. I think the promise of obtaining outrageous, inhuman levels of ability is necessary to ensure lively sales.

the only thing that really irritates me about it is that all clubs have to have the same shafts :arrogant:

How stupid is it that the game face still isnt compatible with a mac.

Sorry, I don't own one of those anymore. :( Maybe they make an app for that on my iphone -- I'll have to check! haha

They do...I have it. ;)

Back