Fav Michael Jackson Song

Well said Smalls.

Best Guitar Solos ever:

Eruption...then anything else.

Bust solos within a song:

Ice Cream Man, Hot for Teacher, Little Guitars, Beat It, and pretty much any song from VH during the first Roth era, espcially the Fair Warning and Women and Children First Albums...Romeo Delight, Take Your Whisky Home, Mean Streets........

Stay away from that Cheeto, its mine.

LOL! im gonna look around my house and see if i can find some dust-bunnies under the couch or some lint in the dryer that looks like Michael

LOL! im gonna look around my house and see if i can find some dust-bunnies under the couch or some lint in the dryer that looks like Michael

Im going to keep throwing tortillas on the stove until one burns and looks like him. We could make millions.

My favorite Michael Jackson songs are from the Jackson 5 days. I prefer to remember him singing "ABC" or "Never Can Say Goodbye".

My favorite Michael Jackson songs are from the Jackson 5 days. I prefer to remember him singing "ABC" or "Never Can Say Goodbye".

Same here, if I did actually like any of his "hits" after that MTV played them all so many times I ended up hating them.

Oh Oh, I forgot about "Beat It"

If you look on youtube, under Most Watched Currently, it's all Michael Jackson songs.

If you look on youtube, under Most Watched Currently, it's all Michael Jackson songs.

I noticed that. I sat down and watched every song you guys mentioned.

My favorite is whichever isn't playing on the radio. I never was a fan of his. The Jackson Five's "ABC" is a good song and "Beat It" isn't too bad I guess. I have always been a "country boy" so pop music has never been my thing.

gotta run with "Billy Jean" or "Can't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Back