What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linkin Park station on Pandora

Neurosis - Lost. Probably too heavy for anyone here(and unheard of by most), but I had the pleasure of opening up for them on my birthday years back and they were the most intense band I have ever seen. They had so much gear(equipment and a slide projector showing images during their set) that the 2 guitar players and bass player had to set up on the floor in front of the stage.

They were on Alternative Tentacles right? I had one of their 7 inches in high school but wasnt too into it. I would probably like it a little more now.

Crossfade - Cold

They were on Alternative Tentacles right? I had one of their 7 inches in high school but wasnt too into it. I would probably like it a little more now.

Spoiler
:quiet:Those sentences together are just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Chris Duarte - Big Legged Woman

Roger Creager - Love

Journey "Captured". Ive been listening to their live album "Captured" for the past couple of days on my iPod. what an awesome album that was....

Steven Perry reminds me of Station from Bill and Teds.
Spoiler
steve-perry.jpg

Spoiler
bjstation2.jpg

I was rocking out to Journey this morning.

David Allen Coe - If That Ain't Country

Steven Perry reminds me of Station from Bill and Teds.
Spoiler
steve-perry.jpg

Spoiler
bjstation2.jpg

I was rocking out to Journey this morning.

wow! he does!

Bob Seger - Turn The Page

Michael Jackson station on Pandora

God's speed Mike!

Gary Allan - Puttin' Memories Away

Jimmy Buffett - Little Miss Magic

Before my daughter was born, it was just a song. Now it's one of my very favorites.

Pandora just went to Fleetwood Mac (or more specific Stevie Nix), "Landslide." Prior to that it was, Alabama, "I'm in a Hurry."

Kevin Fowler - A Matter Of When

"Run" - Live version from George Strait:cowboy:

Journey - Wheel In The Sky

Marty Robbins-Devil Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back