Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got dang it. Im pondering this mother effer so much I wish I hadnt seen it.

prod_xform2_top.jpg

Or this one?? This one is sick too.
prod_xform1_lg2.jpg

Or this one?? This one is sick too.
prod_xform1_lg2.jpg

I been wanting to try one of those so bad for the longest time. They are gorgeous

I been wanting to try one of those so bad for the longest time. They are gorgeous

Might have to be a sight unseen OEM for me. Its been known to happen.

Dang, STX has some badass stuff on thier site.
prod_profit5_lg1.jpg

ProFIT Series putters are equipped with interchangeable weights and inserts for the ultimate in customization to adapt to all playing conditions. Black inserts allow the ball to start to roll 25% sooner. The red insert adds 3" of distance and the green insert adds 6" of distance compared to the black insert on a 15' put.

It's refreshing to see that multiple models are available for lefties...and they look pretty darn good.

I am still strong on the Callaway X Forged ponder. After some twitter talk today, sounds like there might be a pre-order. I will be on that train if the MC 2013 does not happen.

Tapatalkin

Except not the ones I want :(

Ah, darn...some of the Sync series looks pretty good, but yes, most of them aren't lefty...but I am really digging the XForm and ProFit series too.

Am I the only one who isn't the least bit familar with this STX line?

I am still strong on the Callaway X Forged ponder. After some twitter talk today, sounds like there might be a pre-order. I will be on that train if the MC 2013 does not happen.

Tapatalkin

Man you are a smart man. i like when you post so i can look at them again. Love the satin finish.

Tapatalkin

You and me buddy. But for me, its all about the top line.

Dang, STX has some badass stuff on thier site.
prod_profit5_lg1.jpg

ProFIT Series putters are equipped with interchangeable weights and inserts for the ultimate in customization to adapt to all playing conditions. Black inserts allow the ball to start to roll 25% sooner. The red insert adds 3" of distance and the green insert adds 6" of distance compared to the black insert on a 15' put.

Is it weird that that model reminded me of a WRX?

Probably not. I don't think they have much presence in the golf shops anymore.

Probably not. I don't think they have much presence in the golf shops anymore.

Not a knock, but was they scooped up at some point by Golfsmith?

They've been around for a while dude.. My dad had an interchangeable one over a decade ago and I thought it was the craziest golf thing I'd ever seen.

Not a knock, but was they scooped up at some point by Golfsmith?

Good question, Im not sure to be honest. If so Golfsmith should have them in stock. I want to roll a couple of these.

Man you are a smart man. i like when you post so i can look at them again. Love the satin finish.

It is sick looking.

Tapatalkin

Good question, Im not sure to be honest. If so Golfsmith should have them in stock. I want to roll a couple of these.

Dick's carries them, they're pretty nice IMO, but I want to try a center shafted one and my local Dick's hasn't had one.

Cleveland Classic 270, 12*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back