2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i can't imagine how awesome it would have been to get in on the last night! although i dunno how i would have handled another 3 days of waiting!! i think tonight and tomorrow night were gonna see some amazing videos and awesome THPers get in the big show!

Yeah dude I'm pumped to see the reaction videos on the final night!

The only ones that should be worried are those that didn't enter. Those that did have every opportunity to be chosen tonight! Keep those heads up, there are a lot of us behind you guys!
If I didnt enter why would I be worried? :confused2: No reason to be worried as I see it. Im excited to see who gets chosen but not worried.

Just to make sure everybody realizes, that tonight is NOT the last night.

Kmac didn't enter? One and done?

Kmac will NOT be chosen tonight, haha. Timing plays a big role in life and timing is not good for me right now. But that just gives all you other dudes a better shot at this with one less person in the way.

Kmac will NOT be chosen tonight, haha. Timing plays a big role in life and timing is not good for me right now. But that just gives all you other dudes a better shot at this with one less person in the way.

I know this is slightly off topic, but I hope you'll come down to MB to volunteer brother.

Aaaah, just about one hour to go!!!

If I didnt enter why would I be worried? :confused2: No reason to be worried as I see it. Im excited to see who gets chosen but not worried.

You wouldn't, just trying to give some positive vibes. Guess it didn't work

I'm at a certain peace tonight. I don't know why but tonight feels.....different.

One hour left, everyone.

26 guys selected, 6 more to come. Still about 20% of the field unaccounted for...going to be an exciting couple of nights.

26 guys selected, 6 more to come. Still about 20% of the field unaccounted for...going to be an exciting couple of nights.

That's a good way to look at it, I'm excited to see which of you guys are selected tonight.

Another exciting night for 3 more great people Good luck guy's !

45 Minutes to go. I am changing my choice of beverage up tonight for this one. Can't hurt.

Well hell, I'm nervous. I got a couple of dudes I'm rooting for to get in this sucker.

I for one am nervous as hell. I want this opportunity so bad! Really hoping my name shows up one of the next two nights!

Im sitting in class, planning an escape route if I get picked hehe

Working a Bike MS awards party. Just ga a second to check in. Can't wait to see who makes it in tonight.

Good luck everyone!!!! I can't wait to see who is chosen tonight!

I was waiting to see if anyone besides me was nervous......I think after the 2nd day selections reality set for me though! But what the heck......sit back and enjoy!!! Good luck tonight guys!!!

Band practice was just cancelled for tonight, so I will now be able to see who gets picked !

Good luck to all the entrants !

Nightly good luck to all! Can't wait to see who's next.
Me too Griff. In a short while we will know. Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back