The Fitness & Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My shoes showed up today. Holy shite those things are awesome. I've been wearing some Reebok cross trainers and they got nothing on the NB's.

My shoes showed up today. Holy shite those things are awesome. I've been wearing some Reebok cross trainers and they got nothing on the NB's.

Nice dude, hope they work out for you. I wanted to get some minimalist shoes for distance running pretty bad but I could never pull the trigger.

I think Reebok shoes are garbage. NB makes a nice shoe and those light weight ones are hard to beat.

I wore them this evening to take the kids and the dog on about a 1.5 mile hike and they're impressive. Took me a few steps to get used to them though, lol

Nice dude, hope they work out for you. I wanted to get some minimalist shoes for distance running pretty bad but I could never pull the trigger.

They make some less extreme versions that arent so bad, but some of them are pretty hard on the feet at first. But once you go to them its hard to go back to heavy shoes. The Nike Free 3.0 shoes are badass too.

They make some less extreme versions that arent so bad, but some of them are pretty hard on the feet at first. But once you go to them its hard to go back to heavy shoes. The Nike Free 3.0 shoes are badass too.

Ive owned some Frees, they are awesome. Mine ripped playing tackle football last year and I just never got anymore. I might get some again

Yeah I'm just afraid of the break in period and potential foot pain since they force you to run on the balls of your feet. I should get some to start a transition into running with them. It's crazy how much people rave about them once they make the transition. I've heard great things about the Free's as well

Ive owned some Frees, they are awesome. Mine ripped playing tackle football last year and I just never got anymore. I might get some again

Yeah they are awesome. They do seem fragile though. The NB I have seem to be much more sturdy and better built for long haul. But I like the comfort of the Free's.

Yeah I'm just afraid of the break in period and potential foot pain since try force you to run on the balls of your feet. I should get some to start a transition into running with them. It's crazy how much people rave about them once they make the transition. I've heard great things about the Free's as well

The NB box even talks about breaking them in, which made me LOL but I guess its a legit thing. I went with the ones I did because they didnt seem as crazy minimal as the pure running versions.

TC, congrats on sub 250 bro. You are going to be lean and mean by spring. Keep up the great work!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you like them dude!!

I knew they smelled funny. I still have them on, LOL

Dude, I'm pretty bit by this working out bug. It's been such a good thing for me I reckon. You want to know what's bad?

I've played golf like 3 times in the last month or two.

I knew they smelled funny. I still have them on, LOL

Dude, I'm pretty bit by this working out bug. It's been such a good thing for me I reckon. You want to know what's bad?

I've played golf like 3 times in the last month or two.

BUT, I bet you went something like 73, 75 and 74 or so. Am I close?

BUT, I bet you went something like 73, 75 and 74 or so. Am I close?

I had a 77 in there among those other numbers, but that was at a wicked hard course back home. Ask SW, lol. Tough course.

Can you guys not talk about golf in the fitness thread? Please stay on topic. :alien:

I had a 77 in there among those other numbers, but that was at a wicked hard course back home. Ask SW, lol. Tough course.

As I suspected. So obviously the change isn't a bad thing for many reasons bro. You are going to be firing low numbers and looking like a stud (even more than you already do).

Tonight before class was Cardio Recovery.Probably my favorite day because it limbers up the joints for me for the next set of workouts.

Just got off the ice. Redfes 1 game today. Have 4 tomorrow, 5 Saturday, and 4 Sunday. My legs will hate me this weekend, but with all the skating will likely drop 8-12 lbs over the weekend

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

TC, awesome work to hit that milestone dude. Europe is proud of you.

Blugold, that's a pretty mean bulking workout you have lined up there. That'll all hurt in the morning! good luck man!

I did ab ripper x last night, that's all. Going a run today, then maybe rearrange some kegs for a short while tonight.

I wish I could get motivated to do this. Ive got the body of an 80 year old

Getting started is the big thing. You've got to get through a few days of pain before you get to the stage that you get that post workout buzz. I'd say start slow, but that's the easiest way to quit. So just get your butts in gear and hit it hard! :D

I think I just want to buy some cool shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back