The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posturing. Gotta love it. Happens everywhere. Those who posture usually get kicked in the posterior in the end.

Me either man. I love the people that can't wait to tell other people what others are saying or doing too. Really? grow up people.

Its awesome isnt it... Oh well dude theres going to be people like that everywhere and you just have to laugh at them

Tapatalk. The crashes started sgain

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Tapatalk crashes on my iPhone ONLY when I'm posting and I submit a post while holding my phone in landscape mode and then try to flip it right side up while its loading the post. Some sort of weird bug because it does it EVERY TIME I do this.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Yep just tempted fate and she crashed on me, as expected.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I've never understood the art of blatantly kissing a$$ or feel the need to do so. I've never done it and never will. I could be more successful in my job if I did but my pride doesn't allow for it. People who openly do it are so funny and I wonder if they even know how silly they look or sound? If they don't think anyone is not noticing them doing it they're wrong. Sure you can do it subtlely and there are morecreative ways to do it but blatantly doing so is so childish. Slurping at the power teet has never appealed to me and at the end of the day my work and effort trumps those who think that will be the way to get ahead

I knew I liked you, but you should have told me you visited my workplace, I would've bought you lunch. Honestly I don't who I despise more, those that kiss a$$ or the person that is blind to having their posterior kissed.

I knew I liked you, but you should have told me you visited my workplace, I would've bought you lunch. Honestly I don't who I despise more, those that kiss a$$ or the person that is blind to having their posterior kissed.

Then there are those that like to get their posterior kissed, and look forward to it each day

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

The butt that is being kissed is usually a very insecure ass cat who needs the validation from those around him/her (if they allow the butt kissing). It reminds me of a quote from Snatch:

Brick Top: Pull your tongue out of my arsehole, Gary. Dogs do that. You're not a dog, are ya Gary?
Gary: No, no I'm not.
Brick Top: But you do have all the characteristics of a dog, Gary. All except loyalty. [Errol zaps Gary]
Turkish: [Voice over] It's rumored that Brick Top's favorite means of dispatch involves a stun gun, a plastic bag, a roll of tape, and a pack of hungry pigs.
Brick Top: [to Errol's companion] You're a ruthless little c***, Liam, I'll give you that. But I've got no time for grassers.[John throws a plastic bag over Liam's head and suffocates him]
Brick Top: Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol.

The Definition of Grasser:a person like a snitch who gossips or passes someones personal information on to another person.

People who park in handicap zones and not knowing who it is. It will also be almost two hours for a tow truck and the person will be long gone by then

People who park in handicap zones and not knowing who it is. It will also be almost two hours for a tow truck and the person will be long gone by then

that bothers me too, I guess you should keep a boot handy and boot their tire until the tow truck comes haha

unless they're stupid and drive off. .

Z7nAh.jpg

No Last Resort tonight. Country Music Awards instead. I'm irritated.

Kevin

No Last Resort tonight. Country Music Awards instead. I'm irritated.

Kevin

Unacceptable. Now you might have to watch football. It took Papa Johns close to if not a full hour to bring our cheese pizza, parm bread sticks and chicken nugget things. Wtf?

Unacceptable. Now you might have to watch football. It took Papa Johns close to if not a full hour to bring our cheese pizza, parm bread sticks and chicken nugget things. Wtf?

Budget cutbacks from hiring Peyton as a pitch man means cut backs in delivery drivers...Should've ordered Chipotle....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Budget cutbacks from hiring Peyton as a pitch man means cut backs in delivery drivers...Should've ordered Chipotle....

No Chipotle around here bro beans.

WTF is up with delivery now? It's almost been an hour for my sushi to arrive. arydolphin is getting upset!

WTF is up with delivery now? It's almost been an hour for my sushi to arrive. arydolphin is getting upset!
Delivery sushi? Never heard of such a thing!

Wtf!! Im upset for you and feel like turd because I ate too much bread.

And what War said. lol

That's why you never order sushi for delivery man. It'll be gummy by the time you get it. Haha

I want sushi delivered, that's not fair haha

I have a blister forming on top of a blister that's still healing. This sucker hurts pretty bad when I step on it, and it's right on my right toe.

I have a blister forming on top of a blister that's still healing. This sucker hurts pretty bad when I step on it, and it's right on my right toe.

I thought you were married now?

I wish there was delivery sushi here.

I want delivery sushi!!

The only thing I can get delivery here is pizza....can't even get Chinese Food....stupid redneck town

Man I feel like absolute crap right now.

Delivery sushi? Never heard of such a thing!

I wish there was delivery sushi here.

I want delivery sushi!!

The only thing I can get delivery here is pizza....can't even get Chinese Food....stupid redneck town

The funny part is that the sushi got here about 2 minutes after I posted. It was GOOD. You can get just about anything delivered up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back