What is your career low round and where was it?

My lowest score was earlier this year, an 88 at Bear Creek in Wentzville, MO.

I anticipate my Personal Best to be the Saturday round of the St Louis Tour Van Stop, regardless of how I score.

Two weeks ago, 81... 69.8/125 Tri Mountain, Vancouver, Wa. Getting closer to breaking 80

Good work. I like Tri Mountain. It's a fun course, we play there pretty often. We should get together for a round sometime!

I got a 38 on a 36 9 hole round at my local Course NMSU golf course I played from the whites and it helped

My PB is 83 shot at Waterrock GC only about a month before leaving for TMC. Everything clicked that day, it was a fun round

My lowest round was an 80 at Waterville Golf Links in lovely summer links conditions! Played out of my skin and managed to control the ball well through the green. Hope I can get down to play it again and maybe even beat that record:)

I guess I posted a day too soon last week. Posted on Thursday and on Friday went out and shot a new PB 82 at Dairy Creek in San Luis Obispo, CA. It was a messy 82 (+11), featured a triple and two doubles. Yikes.

A 78 at Cannon AFB, NM earlier this year.

Shot a 100 at Talon's Cove on Sunday. Only my third full round and first one at that course. Beautiful course if anyone is ever out here
http://talonscove.com/

What is the best score any of us have posted??

What is the best score any of us have posted??

Just looking for the best score. Also what do you normally shoot?

Can anyone beat 3? I birdied the first then went to the bar.

Shot a 70 which was 1 under this year. I'm normally in the mid to high 70's.

My personal best this year was a 74. Broke 80 I think 3 times this year. 90% 80-85 shooter

Merged with a pretty large thread on this subject.

Before this post, I had seven posts in this thread and three were merging others into this one!

And then I noticed that the 79 I shot at Painted Hills on July 17 this year wasn't here! So now it is. Neither was the 82 I shot a month before that, but it's too late for that one!

84 at Bakker in the presence of JakeNation.

Yesterday, free birthday round at Beaver Creek GC.
Shot a legitimate 77 from the blue tees (6,345 yds), no mulligans, played the ball down, and only 1 gimme putt from my partners from less than 2 feet.
13 pars and 5 bogies.
Putter was on fire with just 27 total putts and 9 one putts.
Was a wonderful day and an unexpectedly great birthday present!

http://www.brecgolf.com/bc_course/

My best ever round was a round of 79 at a place called Brancepeth Castle Golf Club (I can't post links yet due to being a new member)

This was the one and only time I ever managed to break 80, the closest I have been since then was an 84

I know I posted it in like 4 other threads, but apparently not in this official thread.

My best career round is currently an 80 at Bentwater Golf Course in Acworth, GA just a month or so ago...just happened to take place at the THP Tour Van event while playing with JB, Ole Gray, and Chewie. Haven't played well since then, definitely peaked at the right time though.

Mine is a 79 at the Walker Course in Clemson, SC.

77 at the Lake course at Mirror Lake Golf Club.

Gold tees- 6,486 yrds. Rating 71.0, slope 133.

Have shot this score on this course twice. First time last fall, which was also first time breaking 80. Did it again this summer.

shot an even 80 at Windtree GC in Mt. Juliet, TN on 9/1/2010. 11 pars, 6 bogeys, and a double. No 3 putts.

The closest I've come since then is an 81 last summer and a few 82-83 rounds. Still trying to crack that elusive "80" mark.

79 at Capital Hills in Albany, NY a month or so ago. Just had a good ball striking day, hit out 8/9 greens on the back. Not sure I'll ever do that again...

Shot a 69 at Bell Nob Golf Club. 32-37. Six birdies, a bogey and a double. Previous best was 74 at 4 other courses.

76 in 2.5 hours (last 3 holes took 45 mins.....) at RedTail. best tournament score- 79 at Heron Lakes GreenBack (where JConn works)

Back