What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Williamsburg with 12 others for 3 days, shot 84 at Stonehouse, 91 at Brickshire and a ugly 94 at Golden Horseshoe.

get your bad golf out of the way before December or bring your wallet bro! You'll be buying lots of rounds of carbombs/mikes hard lemonade for you know who

get your bad golf out of the way before December or bring your wallet bro! You'll be buying lots of rounds of carbombs/mikes hard lemonade for you know who

Uh huh, chipping to the fringe ftw!

Some tough courses though

Golden Horse shoe was the toughest

I was thinking the same thing, especially in the cooler months

It was cold, when the sun was out it was nice but that was only for a few holes.

Driver was on the 1st day and way off the last 2. Carbombs for sure, I think Deano will finally pound one!

Uh huh, chipping to the fringe ftw!

BBB king!

we have to play BBB for one of the rounds.

For sure

Absolutely, there will he a waiting list a mile long to be our 4th lol

Its going to be a blast

43-37 for an 80. 3 birdies on the back, 28 putts.

Put the J40 driver back in play along with the z-star 3w.

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Nice playing Cookie.

Mid season MC form Cookie!

My club was delayed for frost so I drove down the road to one of my favorite courses in the area. It was dead, so was able to walk it in 2.5 hours, which I also love. Shot my personal best today 41/40 from 6,236. Honestly thought I broke the 80 barrier, but my estimate of how well I did on the front was a little off after I added it all up. Hitting the ball farther makes the game easier and more fun. 29 putts with 16 of them on the front side.

Wow Hawk! That is amazing

Great back nine, Cookie.

My club was delayed for frost so I drove down the road to one of my favorite courses in the area. It was dead, so was able to walk it in 2.5 hours, which I also love. Shot my personal best today 41/40 from 6,236. Honestly thought I broke the 80 barrier, but my estimate of how well I did on the front was a little off after I added it all up. Hitting the ball farther makes the game easier and more fun. 29 putts with 16 of them on the front side.
Thats awesome man. Congrats on the PB, I think next season is going to be great for you.

Thanks guys. I'm scared that the new baby is going to make next season a wash, but we'll see.

PB today of 71!!!!!! That's one over for the round, par 70. I'm telling myself I broke par because I had to hit 3 from the tee on a par 3 when I lost my ball in a leaf pile and would have parred or worst case bogeyed, but ended up doubling the hole. I missed four birdie putts by ,ess than a foot. Ended up six birdies five bogeys and the double. Only 3 fairways, but hit 10 greens which is also my record. 29 putts, not close to my record of 23 but I'm happy with it.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Man!!! Congrats with that killer round buddy.

Nice round Hawk!!!!!! Dude your game has just taken off.

Hawk and cookie. Solid shooting and those putt numbers are crazy good!

Nice round Hawk!!!!!! Dude your game has just taken off.

Thanks, buddy! It's been a good couple months for me. Adding a few yards to the grandpa swing made a big difference.

Thanks guys. I'm scared that the new baby is going to make next season a wash, but we'll see.
Those babies are nothing but trouble. You and I used to have a deal of only one kid. I stuck too it, you broke it. I still think you will have a good year buddy.

Dangit. I did break that deal. I got all outing'd up, flew home, and the rest is history.

Thanks, buddy! It's been a good couple months for me. Adding a few yards to the grandpa swing made a big difference.

Still the squeaky shoes power????

Still the squeaky shoes power????

LOL. The three clickers are deadly. No buddy. In simplest terms, I'm just setting up to hook or draw the ball. It bites me some days if I can't keep it in the fairway, but if I can I'm in decent shape. I'm hitting scoring irons at some greens and that's never really been my game.

Nice shooting Hawk.

Tapatalkin

Tied my PB with a 74 yesterday, 37-37 from 6,700 yards. Had two double bogeys, three bogeys, five birdies and eight pars. Can't decide which birdie was my favorite; hole 4 which was a chip-in, hole 11 which I hit Driver, 58* Wedge, 4I into the green; or the 18th hole which is my nemesis as I've probably made more double bogeys on it than pars.

GREAT work man. Congrats on a new PB! You are so close to breaking 80....I bet you didn't expect to get there this fast huh? You're making amazing strides in your game.

Nice round Hawkster! 13 putts on the back 9 is scary good, proud of ya buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back