Phil Mickelson Using RBZ 3 Wood

While I didn't see him hitting it. A buddy of mine watched the coverage and said he was getting crazy distances.

It was insane. About as far as Lee's driver.

I'm not gonna lie, watching that made me want one in a bad way. Not an 11.5* one, but a 14.5* RBZ could be in my future.

wow that is crazy, I like the combination of Phil and the RBZ. I wonder how bubba would hit it haha

I'm not gonna lie, watching that made me want one in a bad way. Not an 11.5* one, but a 14.5* RBZ could be in my future.

I agree, man there is no denying the distance everyone talks about with these

Is it still a 3 wood if the loft is 11.5 degrees?

Is that the loft he was using?? A 14*!would be killer. I have a 14* and its like having a mini driver.

I likes my RBZ Tour 3 wood it says 14.5* I don't quite believes it.

I agree, man there is no denying the distance everyone talks about with these

So true - I have a 15* and at the weekend hit one 275 metres and one 261 metres.

Great clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit it almost as far as my driver at a demo day over the summer - sick long.

I don't think there is anything to read into this. All I see is Phil needed some crazy customization at a crappy time for Callaway where they were inbetween production and didn't have a 13 degree lefty head of the old stock around to adjust for him. At 11.5 degrees its just a mini driver, and the Cally version, if it was available to him in time would have gone just as far and just as straight for him. As JB said, it was a simple gapping issue where Cally didn't have time to fix him up. Unless he plays a few more courses before the new stuff comes out where he needs to hit his 3w 290, I doubt we will ever see it again.

Back