2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great chats today in here. Add me to the list of being impressed by all four sponsors... Every time I think I have a #1, I find myself on a different sponsor site checking out their great equipment. We're all going to be very happy, and I think that's awesome!

You know what is even more exciting...? The fact that there is a good possibility that equipment we will be playing, hasnt even been seen yet.
It is awesome for sure, we've got great support from the OEM's. I am really excited to see how Cobra/Puma does in this. I am sure they saw how it went in MC 2.0 and they decided they wanted to be involved. I bet they are great. Then again all of them are great so everyone is very lucky.

It is awesome for sure, we've got great support from the OEM's. I am really excited to see how Cobra/Puma does in this. I am sure they saw how it went in MC 2.0 and they decided they wanted to be involved. I bet they are great. Then again all of them are great so everyone is very lucky.

I'm excited to see which golf ball their staffers will be playing. SeeMore makes for such an awesome addition to that group as well.

Plus, the scripting!! Whew!

I'm excited to see which golf ball their staffers will be playing. SeeMore makes for such an awesome addition to that group as well.

Plus, the scripting!! Whew!
It's awesome dude, every time you think, oh man this part is sweet. Then they blow you away with something else. Last time around with 3 OEMs it was fast and furious action, seemed like at all times one of groups was getting something new. It'll be even more crazy this year with 4 OEMs. WOW!

It's awesome dude, every time you think, oh man this part is sweet. Then they blow you away with something else. Last time around with 3 OEMs it was fast and furious action, seemed like at all times one of groups was getting something new. It'll be even more crazy this year with 4 OEMs. WOW!

Now that the selection week has completed, I've started to really think about what lies ahead. I'm so excited to get this process started with my team, my captain, and my sponsor.

It's going to make the colder months around here SO much better!

Now that the selection week has completed, I've started to really think about what lies ahead. I'm so excited to get this process started with my team, my captain, and my sponsor.

Isn't that the truth. We have such an honor I have been telling people about it every chance I can get. It blew the mind of one if my golfing partners who didn't already know today.

It definitely makes the cold weather months go by a lot faster that's for sure. I usually spend a lot of time working on putting all winter and since I've been playing in Morgan Cups I have found that I don't feel like I've got enough time as before I know it I'm getting back outside and working on the rest of my game. It changes the way you practice and the way you play golf. Best thing ever for your game in my opinion.

It definitely makes the cold weather months go by a lot faster that's for sure. I usually spend a lot of time working on putting all winter and since I've been playing in Morgan Cups I have found that I don't feel like I've got enough time as before I know it I'm getting back outside and working on the rest of my game. It changes the way you practice and the way you play golf. Best thing ever for your game in my opinion.

This. I have never felt more motivated than over the course of the last year. It makes you do everything you can to improve.

I sent Tracy an email telling her that would be needing 10-12 villas just based on the number of players. This will of course change as we get closer and find out who is bringing their spouse or 3 generations of family. Either way she is on alert.

I sent Tracy an email telling her that would be needing 10-12 villas just based on the number of players. This will of course change as we get closer and find out who is bringing their spouse or 3 generations of family. Either way she is on alert.

Thank you so much for going this again bro!!! I can't thank you enough

As long as 64C is ready to go we will be all set.

I would love a Captains villa this year

That's how you roll. You rock dude. I am really anxious to get back there, that setup was perfect and dirt cheap to boot!

As long as 64C is ready to go we will be all set.

That is a given, 64c was requested. Just one less thing to worry about. Lodging is dialed in. Of course folks can stay where ever they want but I know this spot worked for all that stayed.

That's how you roll. You rock dude. I am really anxious to get back there, that setup was perfect and dirt cheap to boot!

Seriously affordable and awesome

That is a given, 64c was requested. Just one less thing to worry about. Lodging is dialed in. Of course folks can stay where ever they want but I know this spot worked for all that stayed.
That spot worked perfectly dude. 64c will always have a spot in my heart. I will never forget that weekend.

I love this, thanks for getting the ball rolling already FK. Count me in for a bed.

You just keep on rocking. Thank you!

Isn't that the truth. We have such an honor I have been telling people about it every chance I can get. It blew the mind of one if my golfing partners who didn't already know today.

haha nice! Half of my course regulars know, and I have yet to tell anyone there.. Methinks my dad is just a bit excited for me.

That spot worked perfectly dude. 64c will always have a spot in my heart. I will never forget that weekend.

Maybe this could be the captains suite?!

haha nice! Half of my course regulars know, and I have yet to tell anyone there.. Methinks my dad is just a bit excited for me.
That's great dude. My dad has been my biggest fan as I have played in these. He's always asking how the game is or helping me spot out things as I prepare and talking to me about the gear. It's great when family are so involved, just like ary said in his bio video, it's about family!

I've been telling my buddies and they are nothing but supportive and impressed. It's really cool to explain the event and what all it represents

I bet, heck he was fist bumping me when I got in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back