THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Same thing happened when I first brought up topic with my wife. Funny...now she is asking about the the THP e rs herself and knows many by their screen name.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Same here. I received a lot of funny looks from the wife when I told her that I was playing golf with some people I met on the Internet. He half-joking comment, "Keep your cell phone on."

Now, she presumes that I am playing with THPers when I go out to play. I actually have her blessing for Invitational #2, so I'm trying to re-work my schedule to get this in.

Really looking forward to this weekend. Apologies in advance to my playing partner.

Stay away from I-285 in the weekend at all costs! They are doing major construction on the weekends ...

Thanks! I decided to go ahead and book a hotel and drive up Friday afternoon. Thanks for your prior hotel post for steering me in the right direction there, too!!

Thanks! I decided to go ahead and book a hotel and drive up Friday afternoon. Thanks for your prior hotel post for steering me in the right direction there, too!!

Bubba -- I think that is a great idea to head up Friday and avoid the crazy traffic around HawtLanta. What time are you coming?

I can't wait for this!

Bubba -- I think that is a great idea to head up Friday and avoid the crazy traffic around HawtLanta. What time are you coming?

Well, I normally keep my office open until 5 on Fridays, which would put me there at 10-11. I'm thinking about knocking off early, though - we'll see. Is anyone planning to get together for dinner, etc. on Friday night?

Well, I normally keep my office open until 5 on Fridays, which would put me there at 10-11. I'm thinking about knocking off early, though - we'll see. Is anyone planning to get together for dinner, etc. on Friday night?

I 'm riding up with DawgDaddy Saturday morning so dinner Friday would not work for us. I was thinking about some tune up golf somewhere for those who might be in the general area?

Glad to hear you'll miss the hell that I-285 has become on the weekend and that the hotel suggestions helped! Look forward to meeting you this weekend.

Def. excited to hear how this Invitational works out for you all. It's tough to be able to show up to all the functions I do try my best though.
Perhaps I'll be able to meet some of you at #2 Invitational.

Less than 120 hours to go before we tee it up. Really looking forward it!!!

Glad to hear you'll miss the hell that I-285 has become on the weekend and that the hotel suggestions helped! Look forward to meeting you this weekend.

See, I guess I got lucky. Because I took 285 going from Kennesaw to Chateau Elan and it wasn't THAT bad. I think I had a 30 minute delay at most.

DawgDaddy, myself, KellyBo, & Lynne heading up to the Atlanta Invitational this weekend :D

images

DawgDaddy, myself, KellyBo, & Lynne heading up to the Atlanta Invitational this weekend :D

images

Upgraded the horse and buggy? :act-up:

Upgraded the horse and buggy? :act-up:

Yea buddy! I had to catch a deal on this new truck so we could be styling, heading up to that fancy club in Atlanta :thumb:

It will be good to see you again partner! It's been a couple of years since our little Blairsville Get Together:blob:

Yea buddy! I had to catch a deal on this new truck so we could be styling, heading up to that fancy club in Atlanta :thumb:

It will be good to see you again partner! It's been a couple of years since our little Blairsville Get Together:blob:

I'm just hoping my game has gotten better since then, hahaha

I'm just hoping my game has gotten better since then, hahaha

Dang man I thought you hit the ball pretty fricking good that day myself! We had a pretty awesome foursome with yourself, my old arse, JT723 & Chewie.

Dang man I thought you hit the ball pretty fricking good that day myself! We had a pretty awesome foursome with yourself, my old arse, JT723 & Chewie.

You missed when JT almost blew the gears in the chart when he was driving with Grant, hahaha

images

Hey buddy, I appreciate your letting me drive. hehe

Looks more like a ramblin' wreck than something a DawgDaddy would drive.

Nah, OG's truck actually looks good. :devil:

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

images

Must be your GF because I'm not going, remember? Caught you!

Must be your GF because I'm not going, remember? Caught you!

Wait, which one, Elly May or Grannie? :devil:

Not much to worry about though...Grannie's not around anymore, and Elly May is in her 80's.

Wait, which one, Elly May or Grannie? :devil:

Not much to worry about though...Grannie's not around anymore, and Elly May is in her 80's.

Maybe its that crazy Mrs Graybush. Crazy hooker that lady.

Back