I think that he starts raging because he goes into look at her and gets a first hand look at what went down. Obviously someone had to kill her and Carl had the gun. Hope the prison has a psych ward. Tonight was a great episode and next week is going to be crazy. Merle looking for the farm the ninja with back with her swords Darryl taking off for something and Ricks prison rage and the gang. It's gonna be great. I think Carl is going to kill the baby at some point.

I was thinking the same, or when Rick starts seeing Shane in the baby's looks..ect I wonder how he reacts..

This one episode was better then all last season together.

I was thinking the same, or when Rick starts seeing Shane in the baby's looks..ect I wonder how he reacts..

Shaby will die. WILL.

So awesome. Are we positive Carol is walking? I only noticed the scarf.

So sorry, Lori. You were a fine character to hate.

Kevin

Kevin

I have no idea where you all got the idea in the first place. I never saw her once she went out that door when Tdog sacrificed himself. I never saw any trace of her after that..even in the next weeks preview

I have no idea where you all got the idea in the first place. I never saw her once she went out that door when Tdog sacrificed himself. I never saw any trace of her after that..even in the next weeks preview

even though she was quite the pain when her daughter went missing, i like carol. hopefully she's not dead. lori was losing her interestingness too.. not too sad that she died. although i am quite pissed t-dog died. t-dog was my 3rd favorite character. 1st- hershel. 2nd- daryl. 3rd- t. 4th- carl.

rather quick episode lol

LOTS of commercials in this one. Felt like 35 minutes of actual show time. But oh so good. So so good.

Wow, and then this happens. Didnt expect to see Carl put a bullet in Mommy's noggin.

That was ice cold. I love that he went down to kiss her goodbye ... along with any innocence left in him.

This just is such a sad episode. Not even a bazillion zombie kills can change the tone of this one.

Rick's breakdown at the end was a great piece of acting. Who knew that the obsessed guy from Love Actually had those chops?!

Noooooooo! T-Dog!!! NOOO!

Amen. RIP T-Dog. Most-loved least-line-having character evar.

The Governor has a decent golf swing!
The Governor has some serious control with that driver. Took out a walker with a baby draw. Dude must have been a golf pro before the apocalypse.

Seriously, I figure my swing would go to crap during the zombie apocalypse. I might have a new favorite character! LOL.

I agree with this.

Kevin
Didnt it show Carol sitting there all half dead? I thought after the picked the scarf up it showed her sitting against the wall, zombiefied.

One other thought, I wonder where the Gov'na gets his range balls from? I would hate to have the job of range picker.

The Governor has a decent golf swing!

yeah it was awesome, and his accuracy was killer-literaly

I hope Lori dies. She annoys me.

Your wish is my command lol

I am convinced its baby Shane and that Rick will realize it.

I think he is a she-shane baby

The Governor has some serious control with that driver. Took out a walker with a baby draw. Dude must have been a golf pro before the apocalypse.

I think he mentioned something about playing Augusta

Kevin

I think she's still out there just like here daughter was lol

What are we talking about wrt Carol? I must have totally missed that. I thought she got away when TDogg bum rushed those Walkers?

What are we talking about wrt Carol? I must have totally missed that. I thought she got away when TDogg bum rushed those Walkers?
It looked like she went back in.

One other thought, I wonder where the Gov'na gets his range balls from? I would hate to have the job of range picker.

I was thinking that too....hehehe

That was my first thought was dude has a wire basket and all....hahaha

For an evil tyrant dictator the dude has a solid swing.

Probably one of the best episodes of this series, season three has been a winner so far.

I thought so too, but then again the were kind of lost a few times, who knows

Seriously, I figure my swing would go to crap during the zombie apocalypse. I might have a new favorite character! LOL.

you would think when the only practice is swinging a machette that you might develop a bit of a SLICE :laughing:

I'm watching this episode over again, it's crazy, I didn't suspect Andrew to be the one who sabotaged the prison, I thought he was dead and I figured it was axel and the other inmate. It's crazy.

Sad as it is that Lori died, her character needed to die. The new baby girl is going to be rough to raise. It sucks that T died and that Carole is missing-I don't know if she's also dead or just hiding out. I really doubt that the Govna is going to let the girls leave Woodbury

Lol

8159281181_99235e2a35.jpg

Watched this week's episode last night. Excellent, but tough to watch at some points.

Im trying to figure out which scene made me feel worse: Lori dying during childbirth (with Carl there having to watch and then shoot her) or last season when Sophia walked out of the barn as a walker and Rick shot her in the head.

And, to steal from a LOTR meme, one does not simply walk out of Woodbury.

Just watched this weeks episode and it was very hard to watch Lori die like that, even harder that Carl had to put a bullet in his mothers head. Poor kid.

Can't see that baby lasting to long.

The clip of next weeks episode looks like Rick starts to loose it a little. T-dog NO why did they kill him off. Wonder will the 2 inmate be joining the group now??

Just watched this weeks episode and it was very hard to watch Lori die like that, even harder that Carl had to put a bullet in his mothers head. Poor kid.

Can't see that baby lasting to long.

The clip of next weeks episode looks like Rick starts to loose it a little. T-dog NO why did they kill him off. Wonder will the 2 inmate be joining the group now??
This is my thought...

Rick didnt want anyone else joining the group. When Inmate dude took out the other inmate with Rick's gun, Rick probably gave a bit of trust to him. With the deaths occurring and losing 3 of they group, they will need bodies to help them stay safe.

Watched the last episode last night and whoa. Not a feel good ending at all. You got three peeps now that are in a bad place with what just happened. Rick is going to go even darker, Carl even more badass and Maggie will need extra love. Blonde is getting on my nerves being that naive.

The last shot of Carol shows her walking through the door and into a bright light. Interpret that as you will, but I do not think that means she is dead and that was not her slumped against the wall by T-Dog's corpse.
Apparently only 1 black guy is allowed to be in the group at a time, so hello new guy and goodbye T-Dog, unfortunately...
Carl just skipped adolescence and went straight to manhood. Brutal scene that was portrayed there. I was no Lorie fan but man, that was no way to go out.
Rick losing it at the end was amazing acting. Really felt for the guy.
The Governor has a hell of a swing.
Can't wait for next week.

Watched this week's episode last night. Excellent, but tough to watch at some points.

Im trying to figure out which scene made me feel worse: Lori dying during childbirth (with Carl there having to watch and then shoot her) or last season when Sophia walked out of the barn as a walker and Rick shot her in the head.

And, to steal from a LOTR meme, one does not simply walk out of Woodbury.

I'll make it for you haha

8161440501_e859e00f5c.jpg

Watched the last episode last night and whoa. Not a feel good ending at all. You got three peeps now that are in a bad place with what just happened. Rick is going to go even darker, Carl even more badass and Maggie will need extra love. Blonde is getting on my nerves being that naive.

Guess Carl doesn't need to hook up with the blonde to become a man after last weeks episode lol

I can't stand Andria, she's so oblivious and reckless, I think it has to do something with horniness-pardon my vulgarities. Do you think Maggie and Glen will help raise the baby? Oh Carl is going to be messed up, he's a real boy now

Back