2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also shows how difficult the judges jobs were and how many great videos were shot.

I just got caught up on all of the videos and selections. Sorry for being gone during this time. I think there are some awesome dudes that were selected and I look forward to meeting some of the new guys as well as seeing some old friends. I am so excited to see what is in store for the next 10 months. If any of the new people in the event have any questions...concerns...comments. Feel free to hit me up ANY time. you can always shoot me a PM or call if you have my number. Its going to be a fun ride guys! Soak it up!! I want to individually make some congrats and shoutouts but I will take that to PM!!

I am content that I posted my videos. I, as others did, worked hard on them & want(ed) a little praise. I understand not wanting to post videos, too. To each his own. One thing that I am grateful for is not knowing who the judges are & what criteria they looked for. Otherwise I would be obsessing over how I would manipulate mine for next year. That would keep me from enjoying this year's Morgan Cup. I look forward to hearing which sponsor gets which THPer. Which team gets which THPer. That's my piece.

I posted my videos last Friday night. I wanted to share mine but understand fully those that do not want to.

I enjoyed watching all the videos as it gave me a chance to learn more about my fellow THPers.

Can't believe no one has posted a blooper reel yet! Well, I did it last year and doing it again this year. This one even contains outtakes from footage that wasn't even used! I decided against using it (the unused segment) as I really really really wanted in the Morgan Cup so thought better of it. :bashful:

I had a blast doing my videos this year. Really made sure I had fun. Big thanks goes out to the special guest that made an appearance in the video, mcook77. Cookie helped with the filming of the promo. It was kind of fun directing him and telling him what to do for that 10 minutes it took to get it done......ok, maybe 20 minutes. Thanks Cookie!

I really wish those that haven't posted their videos yet reconsider. I know how much work and effort went in to making those videos and in the end it's kind of nice to get to show it off to someone. No worries if not, but just throw me in the bucket of those that would watch if you did.

Thanks again to THP and all the sponsors for making this event happen. I will do everything in my powers to make sure I do my part and keep this event moving forward for what hopes to be years to come. Thanks again, and enjoy the bloopers..........although I don't think it's AFHV worthy.

Solid post, Keyg!

I had actually decided very early in the process that the only way my videos would be seen was if I was selected. I don't personally feel that I my videos need to be seen. I have my reasons why. One is that I don't want to take away from wonderful videos of those who was choosen. I'm very proud of my videos that I made and the editing job that my g/f did but I personally have chose to not post them. Also for me it would be tough on me and probably my g/f because she was just as invested in this process as I was to hear about how great the videos were, but know that they wasn't quite good enough or that the message was quite strong enough.

I will be active in every MC thread I can find and have PM'ed GG about being there as a volunteer as I want to support this awesome event for the 32 staffers and THP with all I have. Yes it is disappointing to not make it, but their are so many other ways that I can support THP through the MC, testings, the Outing, the Invatitionals, Tour Van stops, and just being a good active member.

LMAO, that was awesome Nate - thanks for editing together and posting!

Was waiting to see you hit something with the car dude.

nice bloopers Nate.... i actually lucked out and did my promo in 1 take. and cursed every time i messed up my bio. hahaha

Can't believe no one has posted a blooper reel yet! Well, I did it last year and doing it again this year. This one even contains outtakes from footage that wasn't even used! I decided against using it (the unused segment) as I really really really wanted in the Morgan Cup so thought better of it. :bashful:

You sure are persistent my friend. ;)

Funny and a great blooper real, thanks for sharing!

Those were great bloopers Nate!

Nice bloopers Nate. This is Michael damn it Cookie, go again This is Michael DAMN IT hahahahahaha

Nice Nate, I enjoyed those bloopers.

Nate those were great. (Unintentional rhyming just happened.)

Those bloopers were funny. Mine will go up tonight, it is time for me to just do it

I had a blast doing my videos this year. Really made sure I had fun. Big thanks goes out to the special guest that made an appearance in the video, mcook77. Cookie helped with the filming of the promo. It was kind of fun directing him and telling him what to do for that 10 minutes it took to get it done......ok, maybe 20 minutes. Thanks Cookie!

I really wish those that haven't posted their videos yet reconsider. I know how much work and effort went in to making those videos and in the end it's kind of nice to get to show it off to someone. No worries if not, but just throw me in the bucket of those that would watch if you did.

Thanks again to THP and all the sponsors for making this event happen. I will do everything in my powers to make sure I do my part and keep this event moving forward for what hopes to be years to come. Thanks again, and enjoy the bloopers..........although I don't think it's AFHV worthy.

nate...thats hilarious bro. you look like me shooting a promo at TMC. I get all messed up.

ow now brown cow

I'll be better by then...........promise!
you dont have to promise me...dude...its harder then...cause you have a rep there and people are waiting and watching. Just being honest. haha

LMAO at Nate's outtake video. I remember you did a good outtake one last year too. Can't wait to see you on Media Day

LMAO at Nate's outtake video. I remember you did a good outtake one last year too. Can't wait to see you on Media Day
Got an A in speech class........no worries.

Nate, you are the man! Put in a request for JakeNation so I can cheer for you :D

I love the bloopers !!

Here's my videos. I was going to post some outtakes as well, but I forgot that I had deleted them after my wife started showing here friends on the iPad. They laughed at me a lot, but oh well. I do honor others decision to not post, but I had told myself from day one that these would get seen here on THP.

Promo

Bio

Nate, you're hilarious man. Love the blooper mash-up.
The promos are tough but fun. Pump them out in a few takes and you're gravy.

"The human torch was denied a bank loan."

Great promo Wess. The more I see these videos, the harder I'm sure it was to try to pick!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back