Golf courses in New Oreans

200s

Reaction score
Handicap
Myself and some friends are planning on going to Mardi Gras. Since we live in Michigan this is a perfect opportunity to do some golfing in mid February. Has anyone golfed in that area before and know of a good course? Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

I would highly recommend the TPC of Louisiana. Its a local favorite of mine.

Are u guys planning to play multiple rounds?

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

BMWNola knows of what he speaks. You can trust his opinion on any course close to N.O.

We talked about paying 2 rounds. So far the TPC seems to be on top. Any opinion on Lakewood? It's where the qualifier for the 2013 U.S. open is being played

We talked about paying 2 rounds. So far the TPC seems to be on top. Any opinion on Lakewood? It's where the qualifier for the 2013 U.S. open is being played

Yes I would recommend Lakewood as well.

Yes I would recommend Lakewood as well.

Then I guess we found our two courses. Thanks a lot for your input.

+1 for TPC Lousiana. Also, if you're looking for a warm up round, I'd suggest the course in Audobon Park near Tulane. The great park setting and a scoreable layout make it a fun place.

My wife and I are headed New Orleans the day after Christmas to visit our friends that just moved there this year. We will only have time for one round since we are going to help at the church he pastors. Can you recommend the best place in the lower end price point? I looked at the TPC, and $100+ each is way out of my price point. Would like to keep it to $100 or less for both. Audubon and Brechtel look to be in the price point. Is one better than the other, one easier to get a tee time?

My wife and I are headed New Orleans the day after Christmas to visit our friends that just moved there this year. We will only have time for one round since we are going to help at the church he pastors. Can you recommend the best place in the lower end price point? I looked at the TPC, and $100+ each is way out of my price point. Would like to keep it to $100 or less for both. Audubon and Brechtel look to be in the price point. Is one better than the other, one easier to get a tee time?

Brechtel is no longer open.

I would highly consider Audubon as a nice short track or Stonebridge in the $35-45 range.

For a few more dollars I would look into Lakewood.

Also checkout Golfnow which THP has a link to book your round.

Thank you BMWNOLA. I'll check the golfnow.

Back