Science from Stockholm

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, glad to see you jump in and hopefully help out some of our members!

I'm a (retired) professor of sports science, with a lifelong interest in how the golf swing 'works'. I was a scratch golfer at age 17 and started a career i in pro golf. But I was drawn away from golf (and maybe I wasn't good enough....) towards sports science. Now, 40 years later, I have more time to play and I (just) hold down a a 6 handicap. I spent last winter (it's cold and dark in Stockholm...) doing a comprehensive review of the science behind the golf swing. It's just published. I hope to contribute some useful science to threads discussing technique. Looking forward to it...

Great to have a person with your knowledge. Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP fellow Scandinavian!

I'd love to hear more about your research!

Welcome to THP!

Welcom to THP! Can't wait to read your posts on the golf swing! Also, give us more info on your book!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi everyone,
I'm overwhelmed with so many welcome messages! It gives a really good impression. Many thanks to you all...
To those who asked about details of my research - I can't give specific links to titles as its against the forum rules. However, there's a summary and bibliography on my website - homepage is in my profile. In the meantime, I'm really looking forward to contributing...
Chris

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to Paradise....Hacker style

Welcome

Welcome to THP Chris

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Ordered your book last night Chris. I'll be interested to read it.

Welcome aboard. Interested in hearing from you.

Ordered your book last night Chris. I'll be interested to read it.

Many thanks indeed...... I'm flattered.....
If you have any questions or comments or if you want any scientific stuff explained further - let me know....

Welcome to THP, I hope I can read your research some day!

Back