THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I think I'm pulling over and heading out early am this trip far longer than expected. I hit a lot of traffic in Nashville as well.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Be safe bro!

I have finished all of that too Keith, plus I have stocked up a few snacks for my round. I am looking forward to having fun with MaryC, ATLgolfer & jls1967 on the course and seeing all of my friends but especially meeting new THPers. It is going to be a great day for sure.

My friend, I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Always good to meet another Dawg. We're not playing together, though. You've got Rusty and Bubba. Don't let Rusty take your money - his short game is deadly.

Can't wait to see how this goes tomorrow!

Safe travels everyone, looking forward to seeing some pics of this awesome event

]
image.jpg

I finally added the Lamkin 3Gen grips. I have them on my woods and wedges. I'll swap out the irons in the offseason. There's a lot of tread still left on the MP grips.

The orange looks really good, and the grips feel great. I forgot that the Classic has a larger butt end - it was really a pain getting the new grip on.

Cant wait until tomorrow. It's going to be great.

The old man went to bed at 7:30 tonight. I kid you not. He's going to be feisty tomorrow.

Now that's funny, I told him I would be that around 8 a.m. so I can see how he might need the extra rest. :laughing:

Now that's funny, I told him I would be that around 8 a.m. so I can see how he might need the extra rest. :laughing:

I just woke up to take care of some business. You just get your ragged ole arse up here on time and we can do the boot scooting boogy on up the hgwy :bananadance:. Man sounds like the traffic sucks out there coming down from Tennessee to HawtLanta. Take it easy on the roads and get ready to lock and load and have a blast!

I'll be back in Kennesaw in 30 minutes so I can get a good night sleep for tomorrow. So excited!

Nighty night folks as you dream about that first tee shot in the morning...straight down the middle.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Play well tomorrow everyone, more importantly, have a great time.

Alright it is game day, heading out in about 30 minutes to pick up OG and then on to the first ever THP Invitational. It is going to be an awesome day, golf & hanging out with fellow THPers. Travel safe everyone and we'll see you in a few hours.

Well it's tomorrow and this is going to happen. Drive safe JB and GG!

Alrighty folks the day we have been waiting on is here . It's gonna be a beauty of a day with great golf and some awesome folks !

So...it's 6 am and I've been awake for an hour...

Alrighty folks the day we have been waiting on is here . It's gonna be a beauty of a day with great golf and some awesome folks !

Yep, got the shorts on and ready to hit Bear's Best with my friends. :thumb:

I am heading out the door now, I will definitely be using cruise control as I am so excited I would probably get a speeding ticket without using it. See y'all shortly.

Safe travels everyone. See you in a few hours!

Georgia is glad its on our minds.
Heck, I'm glad Georgia was on your minds by hosting the First THP invintational . Thank You !

Good day for an inaugural event! Have a blast everyone!

About to head out the door for the trip to Atlanta. See y'all in a couple hours!!!

Back