Which mizuno MP is Sucessor of MP 58

RKhan

Reaction score
Handicap
I looked at MP 58 today and really liked them. I just want to know if there is a latest model of MP 58 so that I can buy that one instead of MP 58.

I looked at MP 58 today and really liked them. I just want to know if there is a latest model of MP 58 so that I can buy that one instead of MP 58.

The newer version would be the MP-59

Ya mp59, nice irons, a bit more forgiving than the 58s but not very forgiving overall.

I've hit the 58's and 59's and would agree the 59's are a touch more forgiving. If you would need a touch more forgiveness I would give the 53's a look also. The long irons are so easy to hit and they look great from the top. 8-W setup pretty much like the MP 63. I would hit the 53,59,63 and the new 64's and see what you like the best. Good luck - all are great irons.

Also take a look at the new H4s. A bit more forgiving but still a solid club

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I am not looking for forgiving irons more interested in real blades. I believe MP 58s are real blades. What about the MP 69 model?? I am not looking for forgiveness in the irons?

69's are a fantastic club, a little better weighting than the 68's and a little lower launch than the 59's. Wonderful sticks.

I am not looking for forgiving irons more interested in real blades. I believe MP 58s are real blades. What about the MP 69 model?? I am not looking for forgiveness in the irons?

The 58 are not really "blades" per se. They are forged player's clubs, but they are designed to be forgiving. If you want more of a blade, look at the MP 68 and MP 69 models.

Thanks for the information. I have decided to buy Mizuno MP 69. It cost US dollars 370 at Supergolfmall.com Does anyone know of a reliable website from which I can purchase the MP 69 (as it is the latest blade) for under US$ 400? Any help in this regard would be apppreciated as I am outside the United States and not too familiar with the golf websites.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. I have decided to buy Mizuno MP 69. It cost US dollars 370 at Supergolfmall.com Does anyone know of a reliable website from which I can purchase the MP 69 (as it is the latest blade) for under US$ 400? Any help in this regard would be apppreciated as I am outside the United States and not too familiar with the golf websites.

I'd be shocked if you could find a gently used set for that price.

You do realize that the sites you mention in your last two posts in this thread are questionable at best?

It will be tough to find at that price where ever you go if you see them that low make sure they are legit.

There is another website buyingcheapgolfonline.com which sells for US$347

If it sounds too good to be true, ​IT IS!

There is another website buyingcheapgolfonline.com which sells for US$347

Have you looked at this site? I'm no expert but just looking at the returns page comes up with this and I would be concerned with number 1 & 2

Buyingcheapgolfonline.com cannot give a full refund for non-quality problems such as:

1,The product does not look like the ones in your picture
2, The product is not what I imagine it to be.
3, I am not satisfied with this product.

http://www.buyingcheapgolfonline.com/article-16-Return+Policy+.html

I also feel that it is not reliable as on the well known websites the price is around US$ 800. Also no street address or phone number is there for their office through which one could verify

I've been looking for a set of 59 for a bit now. Don't really need them but I've always liked the way they looked and felt while hitting.

Scam websites aside, I'd love to see a "master" list of mizuno models and their progression. I try to keep up but it's not easy. Sometimes the changes are so subtle I can't imagine much difference in playability.

Back