Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
in both ears

ugh... snow on the way.

ugh... snow on the way.

Snow already here...and it's coming down quite a bit. Ugh. Looks like fluffy, large flakes. I don't expect this to stick, but man is this depressing. Stupid nor'easters.

Really? that's weird you're getting it before me...good luck man!

Snow already here...and it's coming down quite a bit. Ugh. Looks like fluffy, large flakes. I don't expect this to stick, but man is this depressing. Stupid nor'easters.

Looking ahead a little bit but Monday Veteran's Day looks like a great one to swing the sticks, 65 and Sunny. I will take it especially for November.

65* this coming Sat. in Indiana, going to get 18 in.

supposed to be mid 60's this weekend and of course I have to go out of town!

hoping to sneak out for 9 or maybe 18 friday though!

65* this coming Sat. in Indiana, going to get 18 in.

You should come play with topdog and I. We are playing Sunday. He's in ft Wayne. We were gonna meet half way. If want to head up we could switch where we are playing to accommodate any who wants to join. Pm me.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Out in the west coast we are finally getting some fall like weather. Last weekend it was 92°, it never gets that hot even in the dead of summer.

65 tomorrow and 72 on Friday and Saturday. Then the cold comes and will stick around until middle of nest week.

Cold this morning but gonna get to the high 60s.. It's nice being able to wait till it warms up this afternoon.... Ah, the life! :)

I played here in Oklahoma yesterday - 65 degrees with a 15mph wind out of the north. But the really nice day was last Saturday when I played at Tanglewood at Texoma. It was 82 degrees with a 5mph wind and not a cloud in the sky - absolutely perfect!!!!

80's and party to mostly cloudy with about 15mph winds down in Austin this weekend..........sounds like a lot of others are getting some good golfing weather this weekend possibly!

36 now............. Good thing we tee off at 11!

stupid weathermen... it was freezing today

Playing tomorrow, supposed to be in the 80's but with a 30 mph wind!

Will be teeing off at 8:30 this morning and it will be in the high 30's. It will warm up later on to around 70 but a cold start!!!!

Uhg supposed to tee off at 9am but weather is gonna be a pain, 70 degrees with wind 25mph gusting to 40mph, not sure if I want to even try it lol.

It's going to get up to about 72 this afternoon, but that's the warmest it will be for a while. It's still supposed to be about 60 at 8 AM on Sunday but by 9 AM Sunday it's going to be in the 40s. Should get above 45 again on Tuesday.

Played yesterday in some brutally cold weather yesterday, it was actually under 65* when I stated at 9am. Brrrrrrr!!!!! :alien:

Mid 60s today and close to 70 tomorrow, hoping to get back home for a round tomorrow

Perfect this morning, mid 70's and a beautiful blue sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back